OT: Around the NHL - Keep on truckin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Outdoor games are so dumb

The novelty is bound to go away when you do a handful of them every year. The games tomorrow, though, could be great. Take a gander at this...

The WC was worth watching up until the Stadium Series. That is when the event became another cash cow for the league. I mean it always was, but there was - or what appeared to be - a sanctity to the game during the early years.

Last edited:

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
The novelty is bound to go away when you do a handful of them every year. The games tomorrow, though, could be great. Take a gander at this...

The WC was worth watching up until the Stadium Series. That is when the event became another cash cow for the league. I mean it always was, but there was - or what appeared to be - a sanctity to the game during the early years.

Those views are amazing.

Reactions: BHD

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
When you don’t want to answer the question honestly............

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
1) These Canes retro reverse jerseys are f***ing BEAUTIFUL.

2) Kane did a siiiick Geno-like spin-o-rama goal.

3) Luftman and Weekes are my favorite. I love those 2. Add Rupp and it's my favorite trio.

Reactions: BHD

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Damn. I thought I’d come here to read all the Horngasms people were having over the Florida/Detroit game...

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
So how about that Hornqvist guy? Would Matheson be able to land him? or would we have to add a 1st and top prospect as well?

He’s on pace for 44 goals and 38 assists in a full season

source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->