OT: Around the NHL - Keep on truckin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
The Habs are singlehandedly trying to keep the Wings the frontrunner for 1OA. The Wings, despite their own efforts, do in fact need that assist currently.

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
*Ottawa Senators Enter The Chat...*

giphy (9).gif

FeatherHead

Oct 5, 2017
Chicago is the f***ing weirdest team in all of this.

That roster shouldn’t be 10-6-4.

THEIR f***ING GOALIES ARE LANKINEN AND SUBBAN!

WHO THE f*** IS LANKINEN?

Yeah. About that. How about we revisit this on April 1st when fools are made. The Hawks almost exclusively play the Bolts, Canes, and Panthers in March. Their schedule comes in like a lion, roars all goddamned month, and goes out like a lion. We’ll see if they pass muster. They’re either going to be the absolute surprise of the league, or exactly the cellar dweller most expected.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Yeah. About that. How about we revisit this on April 1st when fools are made. The Hawks almost exclusively play the Bolts, Canes, and Panthers in March. Their schedule comes in like a lion, roars all goddamned month, and goes out like a lion. We’ll see if they pass muster. They’re either going to be the absolute surprise of the league, or exactly the cellar dweller most expected.
I think the Bolts will be the tough ones but the Canes and Cats are the Canes and Cats and they’re unreliable af.

FeatherHead

Oct 5, 2017
I think the Bolts will be the tough ones but the Canes and Cats are the Canes and Cats and they’re unreliable af.

Yeah well, I’m going to focus on their body of work thus far this season, and “unreliable” isn’t the word I’d use at present. They’re currently 34-13-7 combined.

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
I don't really get the issue with the picture, but I hope Lundy returns before we're done playing the Caps so we can continue to torch him like we have the past several years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->