OT: Around the NHL - Keep on truckin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
There’s not a lot of Panther fans but the ones they do have are pretty full on. I mean that it a good way.

ariana_42.jpg

Reactions: BHD and Tom Hanks

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Eichel not playing well too.
He's been done with Buffalo for a few yrs and I know some blokes would be like oh what a cancer but the sabres are a shit show. Their ownership is a joke and the owners are basically running the team with zero experience and have no proper hockey ops, president etc set up and they expect Eichel to be ok with this until they figure it out while they waste his prime years away?

I hope he finally just says enough and asks to be moved. I'm sure a team will give up a ransom for him and then the owners should do the right thing. Fire themselves as people running the team and stick to owning and hiring people to run shit and start fresh for the 3rd time.

They ruined the Bills for years until they pissed off and let a GM run the show and now they're a fun team to watch. Apparently they didn't even learn from that and just decided to do what they did to Bills to the sabres instead.

Reactions: AlphaMikeFoxtrots

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Good thing VGK signed Lehner.
They almost ruined the relationship with Fleury as well.

Last playoffs while he started slow he turned it up and they still went with Lehner even when he went from hot to cold. The whole bonus of two number one goalies is you rotate. Pete the dipshit couldn't even figure that out which is why he will never win the cup as a coach.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Apparently Babcock doesn't get that normalizing his behaviour for years was an issue and that it coming to light the last few years is because people had enough of it.

It doesn't mean shit if so and so worked with him for years and knew him. It was normalized behavior.

heysmilinstrange

Nov 10, 2016
I would do anything to get Brady Tkachuk on the Penguins. 2 goals, 7 hits tonight, and he just oozes leadership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->