NHL Around the NHL IX - Islanders En Fuego

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Battle of the Bad Goaltending has been close. A clinic on not how to be a goaltender 3-2 NJ late, but knowing NJ that wont stay for long.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Yup, there it is. Farabee, wonder if this one will be called back also....

Had a goal and assist both waived off for Hayes being offside the other night.

This one counts, so OFFICIALLY his first NHL goal and point.

NHLOL

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Moment of honest sportsmanship, Devil clips Giroux up high and he flinches. Gets the high sticking call and immediately Giroux skates past the ref and lets him know the stick never hit him, just missed and he flinched from it.

It was 3 minutes left in a tie game. That would have been huge for the flyers. Props to Giroux for being honest.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
HAHAHAH

Farabee scores in OT....

Its called off

Thats 2 goals and an assists of his waived off in the last 2 games. Poor kid.

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
Leaf fans are funny sometimes. Some of them blame Babcock LOL

I dunno, It happened with Jalen Ramsey and Jacksonville....everybody knew his back sure as hell wasn't really hurt....maybe they all really don't like Babcock

But I think i'd give Muzzin a bit more credit than that. Maybe he really does have something personal going on

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I know it’s only November 2 but may be time to put the Christmas candles in the window for Tampa Bay Lightning

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
I know it’s only November 2 but may be time to put the Christmas candles in the window for Tampa Bay Lightning
This is the exact reason why we HAVE to go all in to win the cup. You never know when the wheels will fall off. Tom Wilson and the Caps are the team that scares me. That is why I want a guy like Anderson

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
This is the exact reason why we HAVE to go all in to win the cup. You never know when the wheels will fall off. Tom Wilson and the Caps are the team that scares me. That is why I want a guy like Anderson
They will and I was joking about Tampa

1. Blues were in last place January 1 2019 and took the Bruins to 7 games in Finals

2. Washington Nationals at 51 games (19-32) were in last place and won WS

The Laukomotive

Nov 26, 2017
They will and I was joking about Tampa

1. Blues were in last place January 1 2019 and took the Bruins to 7 games in Finals

2. Washington Nationals at 51 games (19-32) were in last place and won WS

That sounds like a recipe for sucess lately... Should I bet on the Bengals to win the Superbowl?

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016

Wow, theres a hot take.

Oh, your being sarcastic. Yah, the whole Dead By Thanksgiving thing is smoke and mirrors.
A way for pundits to push articles and capitalize on fear and bandwagoning.

Reactions: DKH

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
That sounds like a recipe for sucess lately... Should I bet on the Bengals to win the Superbowl?
Maybe the Browns

They are talented by undisciplined

They had their moments against NE

you give Belichick last 9 games they win a bunch

you want a ridiculous long shot I’d do them

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Wow, theres a hot take.

Oh, your being sarcastic. Yah, the whole Dead By Thanksgiving thing is smoke and mirrors.
A way for pundits to push articles and capitalize on fear and bandwagoning.
Tampa has a 20-5 run in then

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Watching Rangers vs. Predators as a warm up for tonight's game. Georgeiev in goal for the Rangers- he ranks 10th in save % at .924 and has won 3 of his last 4 starts.
I wonder if Lundqvist is hearing footsteps...er..skates coming up behind him? :dunno:

Reactions: JOKER 192
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad