Around the NHL III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kokoschka

May 13, 2012
Right leg seemingly not okay. ****.

Hats off to the Boston crowd for the Standing-Os.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
That was brutal. Stammer slammed his left leg right into the post. Looked broken. Hope he's okay.

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
Stamkos is one of those stars you can actually like because he doesn't run his mouth or act like a prima dona. Remember when he took the puck off his beak in the playoffs? Tough kid.

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
Tampa Bay pays Stamkos. They have a lot invested in him. All of the Canadian twitter hockey media are worried about Stamkos and the Olympics. The same people are more concerned about Rick Nash possibly being available for the Olympics. They don't care about the Rangers. They don't care about Tampa Bay. So stupid. Poor Jeff Vinik and Steve Yzerman.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
I am so pissed. I love Stamkos and the dude was going to run away with everything this year. ****ing devastating injury. Hope he gets well soon.

Why couldn't this have happened to Crosby instead? Haha...

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Does it involve body parts bending in ways they're not supposed to?
I'm ridiculously squeamish about stuff like that.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
I doubt it. He is similar to Zetterberg and Datsyuk. They all kind of walk on water. I don't think there are many, if any fans that dislike those players. They play the right way and are supremely skilled.

You forgot MSL. No one dislikes that guy either.

I imagine Craps fans always telling themselves that Ovechkin > Stamkos.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Fred Poulin ‏@FredPoulin98 4m
Steven Stamkos to the #Lightning trainer: "It's broken". The sniper is most likely out for the season and the 2014 Sochi Olympics.

Awful. Just awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad