Around the NHL III

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Does anyone want to inform Al he actually needs to know about the things he's talking about?

Boston was down 4-1, not 3-1 against the leafs in game 7 in the 3rd. Not ot mention they were still down by 2 with less than 2mins left. Kind of important when talking about a memorable comeback.

Punxrocknyc19*

Vladimir Tarasenko goal from Shattenkirk Blues 2-1 over Penguins

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Crapitlawls blow a 3-1 lead in the last 4 minutes of a third to the Yotes and lose in the shootout on two of the worst shootout attempts I've seen in awhile. Boedker's, on the other hand, was ridiculous.

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
Caps issue has always been that they are a team of individuals. It's gotten better in recent years but used to be pretty obvious. Don't see them winning anything at any point.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Crapitlawls blow a 3-1 lead in the last 4 minutes of a third to the Yotes and lose in the shootout on two of the worst shootout attempts I've seen in awhile. Boedker's, on the other hand, was ridiculous.

Woke up to that bit of good news! Awesome! Too bad they got a point.

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
Hooooollllllly ****, Buffalo's entire first line was benched the final 26 minutes of the game? Guess the tanking is in full effect

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Buffalo picked the wrong year to go belly up, but at least we know now it wasn't Lindy Ruff's fault.

They bring in this new owner who says he is going to commit to sending them to the cup, spends a bunch of money on guys like Leino and Erhoff and then this happens.

I wonder if Tyler Myers is a compliance buyout candidate. The guy is in a tailspin.

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate
Buffalo picked the wrong year to go belly up, but at least we know now it wasn't Lindy Ruff's fault.

They bring in this new owner who says he is going to commit to sending them to the cup, spends a bunch of money on guys like Leino and Erhoff and then this happens.

I wonder if Tyler Myers is a compliance buyout candidate. The guy is in a tailspin.

If they do buy him out, I would totally be on board with signing him to something like a 3-year, $9MM contract. I'll take the chance on the 6'8" 23 year old right handed defenseman reclamation project.

NHRangerfan

Maybe it was mentioned or not but not sure if anyone saw the commercial with Dubinsky where he says Nationwide Arena is much better than MSG.

Right Brandon, 9,000 fans every game is much better than 18,000+.
Someone's still mad he's not a Ranger anymore...

Anyway Blue Jackets aren't looking bad tonight. Always happy to see former Rangers take down the Isles. (Gaborik on the other hand has looked invisible)

Thought Gaborik would put some points up last night, he always had good games against the Isles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad