Around the NHL III

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
So many people before the season started tried to tell me the Islanders were better than the Rangers.

So. Many. People.

Crash and burn, Isles :nod:
Word. Never thought the Islanders were going to take a big step this year. I could seem them doing it in a year or two, but not with this current top-6 on D.

Punxrocknyc19*

Word. Never thought the Islanders were going to take a big step this year. I could seem them doing it in a year or two, but not with this current top-6 on D.

in a year or 2 i wont be shocked if Islanders and a team with goaltending depth like the Blues make a trade in the future. Nabokov is getting up there and i doubt will still be playing in a few a years.

Punxrocknyc19*

Patrice Bergeron just made it 2-1 with a PPG.. he is underrated...

itsPLkielbasa

Aug 30, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Maybe it was mentioned or not but not sure if anyone saw the commercial with Dubinsky where he says Nationwide Arena is much better than MSG.

Right Brandon, 9,000 fans every game is much better than 18,000+.
Someone's still mad he's not a Ranger anymore...

Anyway Blue Jackets aren't looking bad tonight. Always happy to see former Rangers take down the Isles. (Gaborik on the other hand has looked invisible)

NYR89

Jul 29, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Maybe it was mentioned or not but not sure if anyone saw the commercial with Dubinsky where he says Nationwide Arena is much better than MSG.

Anyway Blue Jackets aren't looking bad tonight. Always happy to see former Rangers take down the Isles. (Gaborik on the other hand has looked invisible)

What else is he supposed to say? Players will always say their current home arena is the best

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge

LOL what do you expect him to say?

"Man, coming from playing at MSG 41 times a year to Nationwide Arena really sucks"

Championship*

Lip service to Columbus fans. Nobody in their right mind would believe that to really be the truth.

Punxrocknyc19*

Hurricanes get a point and the game is in a shootout vs the Wild

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Phoenix special team absolutely horrendous. They should be up in this game and be well on their way to putting WSH down if not for their 0-PK-PP

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Wild 0-7 on SO attempts, 3-3 tonight on Peters. Apparently not a great SO goaltender in Peters who was behind on reacting to every shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->