Around the NHL | PLAYOFF TIME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Came here to say this. Not to completely give up hope on the Pens, but... it’s just hard to trust them. Their SCF teams could generally hold leads, especially the ‘15-16 one.

Yep...Pens could do anything from getting swept in the first round to winning the Cup, but I think the former is more likely so I’m not holding my breath...

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Yep...Pens could do anything from getting swept in the first round to winning the Cup, but I think the former is more likely so I’m not holding my breath...
need to avoid these two teams in the first round, ther rest is all gravy

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
that line so far 10 shots on goal 0 against....tanner f...... pearson

13 games.

3g, 5a.

Yep, Tanner ******* Pearson.

I miss Hagelin this is bull****

What's bull****? I mean, JR wanted him back so badly he made a deal with LA to reacquire him before he learned it was against the rules because of the retention in the deal for Pearson. So, clearly JR realized he screwed that one up too.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Well I guess even TB gives up the occasional 6 on 5 goal...but this game has been awesome because both teams have no problems getting thru the NZ, whereas watching the Pens is like a slop and chop fest and chickens playing without their heads on....I don’t see the Pens winning against either in seven, despite the presence of Orpik ...

Reactions: KIRK and vodeni

Pete Gas

Jul 10, 2012
Washington have or has had one of the best teams regular season speaking since back to what 09? And they got 1 cup to show for it. That’s awful

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
What the Penguins are missing is a “celly”. That’s the key to success. Carolina, Kuznetsov... probably others.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Well I guess even TB gives up the occasional 6 on 5 goal...but this game has been awesome because both teams have no problems getting thru the NZ, whereas watching the Pens is like a slop and chop fest and chickens playing without their heads on....I don’t see the Pens winning against either in seven, despite the presence of Orpik ...

You probably are right, but IF nobody else gets hurt and Geno comes back healthy, I suspect neither Washington nor Tampa will have any interest in seeing the Pens in round 1.

Reactions: pixiesfanyo

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
You probably are right, but IF nobody else gets hurt and Geno comes back healthy, I suspect neither Washington nor Tampa will have any interest in seeing the Pens in round 1.

Probably not but I think that’s based on past history...I mean who knows a miracle could occur but the eye test says otherwise....

Reactions: KIRK

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Oh well, WSH gets a point...not that we’re catching them...
caps are playing WC1, thats why we have to avoid this, hopefully we grab 3rd and play Islenders, that would be ideal, have Caps go through Carolina, and CBJ try to fight Tampa...thats ideal scenario: than you have Tampa-Toronto and Caps-Pens awesome...

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Now if only ANA could pull off a win here...then NSH won’t be so desperate for a win tomorrow ....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad