Around the NHL | PLAYOFF TIME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BladeRunner66

Two-Headed Jerk
Oct 23, 2017
It has to be pretty boring if your a TB player or fan of their team the rest of the regular season.

What's the point in even playing those games when they are completely meaningless.
Yeah, i guess it's just about staying in game shape while avoiding injuries.

Still, they can't afford a losing streak in their last few games (2-3?) if they wan't to keep a winning momentum and they also need to keep their energy level at the highest for PO.

A good problem to have...

Reactions: cheesedanish87

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Tonight is the potential season defining game for the Flyers really.

They beat Montreal and they'll be 1 point behind 9th. If Columbus lose to Calgary as well, which is entirely possible then they're only 4 points off 8th. Will be interesting to see what happens with that.

We need 13 points to lock a PO place.

Pete Gas

Jul 10, 2012
It’s like Hagelin didn’t even try his last 2 years with the pens. My dislike of him is epic proportions.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
It’s like Hagelin didn’t even try his last 2 years with the pens. My dislike of him is epic proportions.

What? Yes he did..and he played well after Christmas and all thru our PO pushes and had a huge run with Geno last year...he fits like a glove with WSh’s L3 and is killing it...he would be killing it here too if our GM wasn’t so impatient and wasn’t flying out there by the seat of his pants....I hate that trade with a passion and I’ll be sorry if we meet WSH in the POs and we lose again

Reactions: vodeni

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
What? Yes he did..and he played well after Christmas and all thru our PO pushes and had a huge run with Geno last year...he fits like a glove with WSh’s L3 and is killing it...he would be killing it here too if our GM wasn’t so impatient and wasn’t flying out there by the seat of his pants....I hate that trade with a passion and I’ll be sorry if we meet WSH in the POs and we lose again
that makes at least two of us

Reactions: Andy99

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
If he helps the Caps to the SCF, I’m going to curse our FO for the rest of eternity....

Eh. Gudbranson looks like he could be a key player in a series against Washington. Not all is lost.

I'm cool moving on from Hagelin if we finally get Geno some help on his line this summer.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Caps and TB game is great fun...it’s going to be an awesome ECF, even better than last year...feels inevitable unfortunately, and we can only hope TB gets it done this time

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
that line so far 10 shots on goal 0 against....tanner f...... pearson

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Caps and TB game is great fun...it’s going to be an awesome ECF, even better than last year...feels inevitable unfortunately, and we can only hope TB gets it done this time
Came here to say this. Not to completely give up hope on the Pens, but... it’s just hard to trust them. Their SCF teams could generally hold leads, especially the ‘15-16 one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad