OT: Around the NHL - Good hocket is good

Status
Not open for further replies.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Was hoping my thread on the main board would've seen some action, forgot you can't hysterically post opinions on here. I should know lmao.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Got to see Colorado giving the Flyers a touch up.

Reactions: BHD

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
What is the logo on the Hurricanes jersey all about ?

New-Carolina-Hurricanes-Third-Jersey-Explained-2018-19.png

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
STL/Jets game was good. But Im sort of tired of watching the Blues/Jets. I don't get it. I just get so sick of watching them. :laugh: I would rather watch Carolina.

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
STL/Jets game was good. But Im sort of tired of watching the Blues/Jets. I don't get it. I just get so sick of watching them. :laugh: I would rather watch Carolina.

They’ll be dangerous if they land another high end forward and a goalie. They move the puck so well.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
The hivemind gets quite testy when someone points out all the Flyers young defensemen aren't as good as they've been hyped up to be.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
The hivemind gets quite testy when someone points out all the Flyers young defensemen aren't as good as they've been hyped up to be.

You must have missed the Sprong and Brassard posts here.

Somehow.

Sorry. I just can't stand the "these other fans are dumb reactionaries over this trivial aspect" type posts when, literally, that is our board too. That's all fans. Calling them out for it is silly.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
You must have missed the Sprong and Brassard posts here.

Somehow.

Sorry. I just can't stand the "these other fans are dumb reactionaries over this trivial aspect" type posts when, literally, that is our board too. That's all fans. Calling them out for it is silly.

I don't recall Sprong ever being hyped up to the degree the Flyers young defensemen have been the last 3 years.

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
Ah yes... I remember the "Joe Morrow is God" preseason thread like it was yesterday. To be fair, he was aces that preseason. And I really thought Harrington was a slam-dunk to be a solid regular.

Reactions: ZeroPucksGiven
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad