OT: Around the NHL - GAME 7s! LET'S GO

Status
Not open for further replies.

BladeRunner66

Two-Headed Jerk
Oct 23, 2017
It just goes to show how tough it is to get back to the top of the mountain.
And how easy it is to fall off a...
man-jumps-into-ocean-cliff-260nw-494868013.jpg

On another note, Let's go Bruins, make the Leafs board implode!

Reactions: Ginormousthumbs

BladeRunner66

Two-Headed Jerk
Oct 23, 2017
Would you rather lose a game 7 in a blowout or a tight game (last few minutes or OT)?
Depends on what else i could have done if it was an early blowout. Finding something better to do than torturing myself would probably have been better than waiting until the very last second to explode i guess.

Reactions: Clare2904

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Milbury complaining about Pastrnak turning the puck over....just like people on here complaining about Letang’s and G’s same issues...lol....that’s what great players do, that’s why they’re great, yin and yang...

Reactions: ColePens

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
An absolute easy out that Toronto nervously gives away and a goal scored against. An unacceptable turnover.

Reactions: Andy99

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Milbury complaining about Pastrnak turning the puck over....just like people on here complaining about Letang’s and G’s same issues...lol....that’s what great players do, that’s why they’re great, yin and yang...

Dude he was so dead wrong, too. First was a pass that was right on the guy's stick but the guy didn't have his stick down. Second was a 1 on 2 move that safely put the puck into the corner. IT was a good time to gamble.

So so so so so wrong

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad