Around the NHL: And so it begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
Will be curious if it's a 1-way or 2-way deal. Might be an indication of whether they will keep him or try to send him down to the AHL.
1st year is probably 2-way, 2nd year is 1-way.

Unless Borgen bombs in training camp I think he will be on their roster.

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
If Borgen is waived for the purpose of assigning him to Seattle’s AHL team, can he be claimed like players from other teams?

If so, Adams knows what he must do.

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017

He currently slots in below:
  1. Giordano
  2. Larsson
  3. Oleksiak
  4. Soucy
  5. Dunn
  6. Lauzon
Unless there's a trade he'll most likely be battling Fleury, Fleury, Carrick, and Cholowski for the 7th/8th spots on the depth chart. I think he gets waived, I hope we grab him if they do.

Reactions: Der Jaeger

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
He currently slots in below:
  1. Giordano
  2. Larsson
  3. Oleksiak
  4. Soucy
  5. Dunn
  6. Lauzon
Unless there's a trade he'll most likely be battling Fleury, Fleury, Carrick, and Cholowski for the 7th/8th spots on the depth chart. I think he gets waived, I hope we grab him if they do.
Dunn may be traded. Kraken short of RHD.

I hope they waive him too, and I hope we claim him. But I don't think they will.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
Dunn may be traded. Kraken short of RHD.

I hope they waive him too, and I hope we claim him. But I don't think they will.

They extended him to keep him at seven or trade him. Or one above.. I dp think Adams is in a good spot to get a great degender or winger waived for cap. A power forward type to play on skinner line or a quick skilled winger to help mitts when carrying tall amd lanky becomes too much . i do think Thompson may take a step if he becomes fearless and detailed w his head up . a lot to ask but who knows..

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

Larsson and Borgen are the only right shot D that Seattle has right now. I think that does give him an edge over some of the other guys in the battle for the 6th/7th D roster spots.

Reactions: Jacob582
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->