Around the NHL - Episode XXXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
If I had to bet, I'd say Dallas and Minnesota end up on the outside looking in. Don't like either team's build.

Vancouver, I have no idea what this team will look like come February. Didn't think they were a playoff team this year, still doubt them, but with young teams, sometimes one or two guys will make huge leaps in development / understanding of the league, and everything changes on a dime.

Calgary should be better than they are, but I have no clue how that team might react to potentially 3 coaches in one year. They could bounce back huge, or slink into the shadows.

Nashville is easily the best team in this group on paper, but as I've said before - I worry that Laviolette may have lost the room there, and double-worry that Poile won't do anything about it until it's become too far gone.

Sharks can still go through another Jones-slump, and lose 5 of 6 and find themselves far back... Or they could keep winning. Don't like the coach, but he saved his job with the recent streak.

The whole group of teams have some pretty big question marks, if you ask me.

Yeah, that's the thing. they're all bubble teams this year, but that's still a lot of competition. If the Sharks had consistent goaltending I'd probably be confident about their chances, but as it is, they're about on par with 5 other teams and only 2 can make it in.

sens13

Mar 16, 2017
leafs lose again. normally I would enjoy that but my worst fear is that they barley miss and somehow their pick ends up being top 3 while sens don't end up with one. chicago/philly both have jumped from barely missing in the last couple years.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
leafs lose again. normally I would enjoy that but my worst fear is that they barley miss and somehow their pick ends up being top 3 while sens don't end up with one. chicago/philly both have jumped from barely missing in the last couple years.
f*** Toronto even if it puts DJ in a bad mood

Reactions: sens13

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
The Leafs collapse this year has been amazing. Their fans get so cocky over the summer and this start should be a humbling experience

Reactions: Lemonlimey

The Lewler

GOAT BUDGET AINEC
Jul 2, 2013
Eastern Ontario Badlands
I mean it's not like Colorado is a bad team, the Leafs were on a back to back, and Colorado hadn't played in a few days.

But yeah, the schadenfreude hits that team like a lightning bolt most days.

Also, the EDM PP is insane.

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
Dorion isnt a "genius" for trading Ceci.
We have been saying for years he was garbage. Just proof that he reads the comments on here.

Now, re-sign Duclair and trade Pageau for a solid return.

thammias

Feb 8, 2006
Best case scenario is if the Leafs barely miss. They don't have their first round pick unless it's top 10

Reactions: Lemonlimey

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Dorion isnt a "genius" for trading Ceci.
We have been saying for years he was garbage. Just proof that he reads the comments on here.

Now, re-sign Duclair and trade Pageau for a solid return.
Right he’s a genius for trading the guy he used a 1st round pick on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->