DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Great to see Harpur still play in the NHL though

A 4th round pick, already 130 NHL games. That's a decent pick to me

Kaprizov has 36 in 43 .. just an fyi

Kaprizov will be 24 in April if you care
Roberstson will be 22 in July same age as Norris

Karpizov has way more hype but Robertson should get the Calder. He looks like Mark Stone out there. An average skater who gets the job done by elite IQ

Is this like Gaudreau vs Stone version 2.0? (even though Ekblad surprisingly won)

I hope Norris finishes top-5

Reactions: aragorn and Deku

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
We might get a peak at former 67 Mikey DiPietro in the next few games vs Vancouver.

Guy has been on the taxi squad all season. Hasn't played a game all year

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
I remember being so disappointed to hear Bowers name instead of Jason Robertson's in that 2017 draft.
Guess it's all moot considering Robertson would have likely replaced Bowers in that Duchene trade anyway.

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
Reilly(23:05) playing more than McAvoy now. We should have got a 1st for Reilly??
For the season he had in Ottawa, I thought Ottawa could get a 2nd out of him.
In all fairness though, out of all the defence men moved at the deadline, Reilly (along with Montour) fetched the 2nd highest price in a third round pick.
In a normal year without Covid and a flat cap, there likely would have been more bidders for Reilly’s services.

I love seeing former Senators thrive in other markets.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Leafs are a comical franchise. Seriously the Canucks hadn't played in 3 weeks and the team was ravaged with Covid.

True .. Have to give the Canucks some credit though .. they played quite well and showed a lot of character in that game

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
Leafs are a comical franchise. Seriously the Canucks hadn't played in 3 weeks and the team was ravaged with Covid.
Toronto has to be the most frustrating team in the league to be a fan of. Literally all the resources in the world that you could possibly pour into every facet of the organization and yet they consistently disappoint. Haven't won a playoff series in over 15 years now and you still get the feeling they need the "right" matchup to make it happen this year.

All the embarrassing moments over the last few years too only amplify the negativity. If they weren't so easy to hate I'd actually feel bad for them.

Reactions: Icelevel

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Toronto has to be the most frustrating team in the league to be a fan of. Literally all the resources in the world that you could possibly pour into every facet of the organization and yet they consistently disappoint. Haven't won a playoff series in over 15 years now and you still get the feeling they need the "right" matchup to make it happen this year.

All the embarrassing moments over the last few years too only amplify the negativity. If they weren't so easy to hate I'd actually feel bad for them.

Right now, they're far bigger chokers than we ever were and still don't receive near the level of scrutiny. Dubas maybe, but the players seem to get a pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->