Around The NHL Discussion 2018-2019 - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borderbluesfan

Nov 14, 2011
Columbia, Missouri
Nope. No matter how bad the Blues do this year (and let's be honest here, they'll be fine) they would be even worse without the O'Reilly deal.
I think the Blues will be fine this year and I love the O’Reilly trade. I’m also a lifelong sarcastic person that loves to play the devil’s advocate, lol!!! I’m laughing and crying with the posts of Blues fans after two games, though I’m not sold on our coaching or our starting goalie.

Evocable Manager

Apr 20, 2016
St. Louis
I think the Blues will be fine this year and I love the O’Reilly trade. I’m also a lifelong sarcastic person that loves to play the devil’s advocate, lol!!! I’m laughing and crying with the posts of Blues fans after two games, though I’m not sold on our coaching or our lack of a starting goalie.
Fixed

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Hmmpf....Ducks are using their rookies in 3 on 3...on the same line at that.

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
I hate the argument for Hutton. He has 1 great year at the age of 32 and 2 years of being average at 30 & 31. Taking the risk of signing him to a 3 year contract and possibly trading Allen largely is not something you should do. There are probably 1% of goalies that actually figure out how to be a good goalie after age 29 (best comparison I can think of is Thomas), so him having a good year for the Sabres is 1) unlikely and 2) good for him. I don't hate him, and I would like him on the team for a short, cheap contract, but I'm not banking on him being a starter when he never was one to begin with.

Reactions: Blueston

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Matthews is rediculous.

If we ever have the Olympics again, Team USA is going to be a force.....
That's assuming their management even knows what players to pick, which is questionable.

And, Canada just seems to keep getting better so it probably won't ever matter.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
That's assuming their management even knows what players to pick, which is questionable.

And, Canada just seems to keep getting better so it probably won't ever matter.
They will still be good but the talent gap is shrinking.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
So...dont take a penalty against Toronto.....yeesh

Or Dallas....yeesh.

I really dont care if the Blues scored 2, it's like watching paint dry compared to top PPs

Winnepeg 33 shots

LA 9 shots :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: The Note in MI
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->