OT: Around the NHL - Currently serving Pasta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
caps are winning again tonight..will be their 6th in a row...disgusting...they’re dueling Boston rn for the President’s trophy...I hope they get it so it will be especially sweet when they miss the SCF...

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
caps are winning again tonight..will be their 6th in a row...disgusting...they’re dueling Boston rn for the President’s trophy...I hope they get it so it will be especially sweet when they miss the SCF...

Last 17 years only 2 President’s trophy winners have won the cup, only 3 made the SCF and 5 knocked out in the 1st round.

Reactions: BHD and Andy99

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
It's absolutely hilarious (yet sucky for us) how strong the Metro is and how weak the Atlantic is considering how HF decided that the Atlantic was the powerhouse and the Metro was mediocre.

Six teams from the Metro would be battling for 2nd place in the Atlantic right now. The 2nd place team in the Atlantic wouldn't even be a wildcard club if it was in the Metro.

If the playoffs started today it would be ******* absurd :laugh::help: i don't expect the disparity to remain so stark but holy moly

just about every season since i've started watching, the metro has gotten written off as "weak" and every single time it's actually the thunderdome

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
If the playoffs started today it would be ******* absurd :laugh::help: i don't expect the disparity to remain so stark but holy moly

just about every season since i've started watching, the metro has gotten written off as "weak" and every single time it's actually the thunderdome
Metro has always been a thunderdome with the battles.

tenor.gif

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
I genuinely believe this team can hang with the Caps and Bruins. As for the West, the Blues look like the team to beat. With the way they play, though, I wouldn't surprised to see them on the wrong end of some close games.

Besides, there's still four months to go before the playoffs start. Things can happen...

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
So Pens have been top 6 team on cap friendly for years but this year we are in the middle. How are they doing those rankings? Had a feeling it was sorted by "most viewed" but dunno anymore.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
So Pens have been top 6 team on cap friendly for years but this year we are in the middle. How are they doing those rankings? Had a feeling it was sorted by "most viewed" but dunno anymore.

It’s all by cap. They higher you are the less you have.

Reactions: 66-30-33

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I genuinely believe this team can hang with the Caps and Bruins. As for the West, the Blues look like the team to beat. With the way they play, though, I wouldn't surprised to see them on the wrong end of some close games.

Besides, there's still four months to go before the playoffs start. Things can happen...
I think so too, but only if Murray wakes up and snaps out of it. Maybe Jarry can handle the playoffs if Murray is still funking, I don't know.

The team doesn't worry me that much, they play a good brand of hockey. I think goaltending will be the big thing come post season.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
looks like you can watch every game for the season
That is actually pretty good and makes it worth buying.

Does the app or whatever allow you to change the camera angle you can watch the games from?
I hate the center ice zoomed in side view.I want the overhead camera so I can see the entire ice and the play setting up away from the puck. I so hate the center side view and it is so frustrating that with todays tech I'm not allowed to change the camera angle to one I prefer.
It is so frustrating when they zoom in and you can't see anything away from the puck.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
That is actually pretty good and makes it worth buying.

Does the app or whatever allow you to change the camera angle you can watch the games from?
I hate the center ice zoomed in side view.I want the overhead camera so I can see the entire ice and the play setting up away from the puck. I so hate the center side view and it is so frustrating that with todays tech I'm not allowed to change the camera angle to one I prefer.
It is so frustrating when they zoom in and you can't see anything away from the puck.

Not sure about different angles. There is a multi-cam feature but I’m not sure if it’s different views or just the ability to have another game going. They have a link that shows you how many games you can watch per team and check just in case you get a lot of blackouts (although if you have thos3 channels on your tv it won’t blackout on nhl live)

Features that take you beyond the live streaming experience

Reactions: shoplifter

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Provorov on pace for 20+ goals as a Dman. Goes to show what effects coaching has on analytics.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
I also rarely watch hockey (or anything) on my TV on my CI, just use my 2 monitors so buying an online stream makes more sense for me. I can easily watch 2 games at once if I wish, like come playoff time for example.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012

The secret sauce vs the Blues is Jarrynaise.

Reactions: Clare2904

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Dude has 1g in his first game.

Shero is going to trade for him now.

From what it looks like, he already did once.

It's so ridiculously Shero that he evidently coveted The Big Dog during his draft and was kinda crushed when Anaheim took him, instead.

Even after all these years I still don't even really know what kind of GM that guy is. As time goes on though I'm suspecting "a bad one" more and more.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
He played his best game of his NHL career the night he played us for the first time after we traded his useless ass to the Jets. I am all like "Where the hell was this Tangradi when he played for us?".

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
He played his best game of his NHL career the night he played us for the first time after we traded his useless ass to the Jets. I am all like "Where the hell was this Tangradi when he played for us?".
I will forever remember Tangradi for being criminally assaulted and severely concussed in that chaotic psycho game against the islanders.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I will forever remember Tangradi for being criminally assaulted and severely concussed in that chaotic psycho game against the islanders.

It's pretty awful that that was his most memorable moment as a Penguin. What a shitshow that was.

Maybe even worse was the contingent of meatheads afterwards that were like "WE NEED A MATT MARTIN ON THIS TEAM TO WIN!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad