OT: Around the NHL - CONGRATS ST. LOUIS BLUES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
NBC were sayong the CS is Tukkas regardless of who wins. Im not so sure about that right now.

If the B’s lose, you can’t give it to Rask unless he’s been so much better than anyone else on the Blues...since OReilly and Binnington are legit candidates, that makes no sense

Reactions: canadianguy77

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
That O'Reilly goal reminded me a little of Dumoulin's goal in game 6 vs the Sharks. Both looked harmless off the stick and then bam, a goal. Also both came after great shifts.

Of course ROR actually tipped it in and Dumo's was just a screenshot floater but y'know.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
If the B’s lose, you can’t give it to Rask unless he’s been so much better than anyone else on the Blues...since OReilly and Binnington are legit candidates, that makes no sense

ROR close to a PPG with 60% D zone starts and playing against opponents best players will get it.

Reactions: Andy99

Kristopher Letang

RIP Nipsey
Mar 7, 2013
Montréal, QC
Just landed in Toronto and see St Louis is 2 up.

Please please please please please please PLEASE!!!!!

HOLD ON
They’re going to need some GoT type of holding if you ask me.
giphy.gif

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I’m mildly rooting for the Blues.

About where I'm at. I dislike the Bruins but after back to back Cups for us I just can't find it in me to be all that spiteful towards teams fighting for the Cup.

Will probably need quite a few more dry years yet before I get that back in me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad