OT: Around the NHL - Conference Finals N'at

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Honestly, I dont really feel the hate much for Boston anymore. Marchand, sure, but Bergeron is just so good and the team in general just isnt what they used to be in terms of inspiring distaste.

That was a beaut of a goal.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Honestly, I dont really feel the hate much for Boston anymore. Marchand, sure, but Bergeron is just so good and the team in general just isnt what they used to be in terms of inspiring distaste.

Woops, I quoted you on the last post because I meant to type something else and then Boston scored.
I meant to say, I used to dislike Philadelphia, but the Capitals team and fan base have since exceeded my threshold of hatred I thought once not possible.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
It's not even their team I hate so much, it's their fans. Boston fans are just awful.

Reactions: Andy99

Turin

Feb 27, 2018

I will always respect Chara but I can’t cheer for him.

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013

Neither do I... Besides Marchard i dont mind anyone on the team.

Really like Pastranak and Debrusk, and I've always been a big fan of Bergy.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I was among them that thought Boston was coming out of the East.

They did look good and overwhelming. Just goes to show it's hard to judge teams outside of current match-ups. When teams get in there face to face anything can happen.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Out of these 2 teams, I definitely like the way Tampa plays better. I think they play modern hockey. TONS of skill.

Reactions: Andy99

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
They did look good and overwhelming. Just goes to show it's hard to judge teams outside of current match-ups. When teams get in there face to face anything can happen.

Ha I learned that after getting fed crow by LV all year, I went and picked the kings to win due to playoff experience.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
The ebb and flow of this game is amazing. Ups/downs and all around.

The first Boston goal, could you imagine the Pens fans if that happened to Mur? They'd lose their damn mind. :laugh: Same for Rask's. I guess we should realize how good we have it with Mur.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
Boy if the pens PP could be as smooth as the Bs right there.

Minimal passes that are tape to tape.
Finding soft spots in the slot, Not just hovering the perimeter.
Players without the puck continually moving not standing stagnant.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Ha I learned that after getting fed crow by LV all year, I went and picked the kings to win due to playoff experience.

They make a lot of people eat it and are still dishing it out in r2 of the playoffs. Find out tonight who takes that big 3-2 lead.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Boy if the pens PP could be as smooth as the Bs right there.

Minimal passes that are tape to tape.
Finding soft spots in the slot, Not just hovering the perimeter.
Players without the puck continually moving not standing stagnant.

That’s the first thing I thought of too...we make the PP look harder than it really is....it’s really frustrating...

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
The ebb and flow of this game is amazing. Ups/downs and all around.

The first Boston goal, could you imagine the Pens fans if that happened to Mur? They'd lose their damn mind. :laugh: Same for Rask's. I guess we should realize how good we have it with Mur.

The consistent solid goaltending in the NHL seems ever elusive even among the big name stars.

Reactions: Ogrezilla
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad