OT: Around the NHL - Conference Finals N'at

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
If the Pens wouldn't have won that Cup, I'd be in prison right now. I'd have found him and committed first degree murder.

I'd probably have ran into you cutting the phone lines on the side of his house at night. Cause I had the same thought at the time.

Reactions: ncm7772

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY
I'd probably have ran into you cutting the phone lines on the side of his house at night. Cause I had the same thought at the time.

LMAO, great minds!

My buddy I was watching the game with literally started stomping his feet on my couch like a child when that happened. Funny stuff.

Reactions: USMC607

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
LMAO, great minds!

My buddy I was watching the game with literally started stomping his feet on my couch like a child when that happened. Funny stuff.

That was my face.

shocked-batman-reaction-meme.jpg

Reactions: ncm7772

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
pierre is obsessed with hits that include contact to the head actually don’t include contact to the head. hilariously sad watching a guy get hit in the head and pierre tell me that it didn’t happen
He's a clown.

Last night when Aston Reese left his blood on the ice, headed to the room in obvious distress, what was Pierre yelling about?..........."Oh, Aston Reese throw a glove on the Capitals bench. He threw it right onto the bench. Wait a sec, I THINK HE THREW HIS OWN GLOVE ONTO THE CAPS BENCH. Yeah, he did, he thew his OWN GLOVE."

That's just spectacularly capturing the importance of the moment, you frickin moron.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Well, that was jut a clinical win by TB. Didn’t realize they had it in them....good for them....as a fan, it was boring hockey...

Much more stoked about Sharks-Vegas...this has been an insane series....

Reactions: USMC607

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
So is Thornton playing?

I was beginning to think he was done for the year, but they were just dangling that carrot for the team, like Malkin in 2011.

--Thornton will sit out

Last edited:

Pengwins

Jun 13, 2017
I think the East is all but decided. Tampa is playing at a different level than everyone else in the east. This is a clinic.
Caps fans at work tell me that Tampa always does well against them while they always dominate Boston. If the refs help the Caps beat the Pens I will be rooting for Tampa hard in ECF

Reactions: canadianguy77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->