OT: Around the NHL - Conference Finals N'at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete Gas

Jul 10, 2012
I can see Vegas winning in 5 against the caps easy. Holtby has been very lucky in most of these playoffs. I think the dam will break.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Schultz was stuck playing actual defense while Letang was stuck being an actual ****ing moron. We need to add a 3rd PMD to support the team, also how about the team actually puts their ****ing money where they mouth is. If you say we gotta limit Letang's minutes. THEN ****ING DO IT.

Hey I'm all for that. Just saying our puck possession sucked ass w/o Letang. It was very noticeable.

If we can get him down to 20mins a night I think we'll be in a good place.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Caps winning th cup haha
GV0o8Fv.jpg

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I can see Vegas winning in 5 against the caps easy. Holtby has been very lucky in most of these playoffs. I think the dam will break.

Could see the other way too. Vegas has won so many one goal games and Maf has been unbelievable. If Maf falters it could get ugly for Vegas.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Hey I'm all for that. Just saying our puck possession sucked ass w/o Letang. It was very noticeable.

If we can get him down to 20mins a night I think we'll be in a good place.

Maybe some Clockwork Orange type of re-programming might help Letang not be a moron as well, but yeah, this team needs another puck mover, it's why Enstrom intrigues me, having a 3rd pair that is Enstrom-Oleksiak is interesting, very interesting.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I think Vegas should be the favorite, but I could see either team winning. If Fleury regressed to even just great instead of godlike, that series becomes a toss up. I think the Capitals are a worse team than the Jets, but Vegas only beat the Jets in 5 because Fleury had a .956 save% from games 2-5.

Luckily, I think Vegas has the offense to score enough goals where Fleury just playing well is plenty for them. If Fleury keeps them at 2 or less in a game, which he has done in 10 of 15 playoff games, I really can't see Vegas losing.

turd

Feb 1, 2013
That was a microcosm of Tampa’s game today. What a pathetic effort. Caps capitalized everywhere.

Pete Gas

Jul 10, 2012
I find it funny since Ovechkin is considered the greatest scorer in the history of the NHL, NBA, NFL, MLB and English Premier Legaue and this is his first final in what 13-14 years in the league.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Kucherov and Stamkos were way too easy to shut down at ES.

And if I’m Tampa, Id be all over getting Simmonds from the Flyers. Soooo many rebounds tonight and every time a Tampa player’s stick is tied up.

Reactions: Shady Machine

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Maybe some Clockwork Orange type of re-programming might help Letang not be a moron as well, but yeah, this team needs another puck mover, it's why Enstrom intrigues me, having a 3rd pair that is Enstrom-Oleksiak is interesting, very interesting.

Enstrom is kinda old and has been sliding down the depth chart in Winnipeg for years. I'd prefer a younger guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad