MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
Thoughts on the NHL Standings
f***ing Barry Trotz ....
Time for the Bolts to fire Cooper?
Firing Housley was a great move. That was so f***ing obvious.
Bruins keep getting it done.
Hines probably shouldn't be a coach in the NHL anymore.
No Hangover in St. Louis.
The Avs look real.
Oh, how the mighty have fallen - Sharks, Hawks, Kings

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
Thoughts on the NHL Standings
****ing Barry Trotz ....
Time for the Bolts to fire Cooper?
Firing Housley was a great move. That was so ****ing obvious.
Bruins keep getting it done.
Hines probably shouldn't be a coach in the NHL anymore.
No Hangover in St. Louis.
The Avs look real.
Oh, how the mighty have fallen - Sharks, Hawks, Kings

The cawks make no sense to me. They still have talent to at least be a bubble team.

Reactions: hkydave04

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Every time I think of the Hawks missing the playoffs I think of The Toews Era. What happened to that guy?

Reactions: hkydave04

lomekian

Oct 28, 2013
London
Its astonishing that the Sharks are only 4 goals and 0 points better odd than us after 15 games. The talent disparity between the two rosters is vast. Was Pavelski THAT important?

Its also interesting that they have 1 + player in Marleau (+1), while we have Helm, Abby & DLR all comfortably in the plus column. Also bar AA, our entire roster has a better +/- than Burns or Karlsson or Hertl or Labanc and only Flip is as bad as Vlasic. Has anyone seen them and bar obvious poor goaltending, can they comment on what the hell has happened to that team

Reactions: Ricelund

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Its astonishing that the Sharks are only 4 goals and 0 points better odd than us after 15 games. The talent disparity between the two rosters is vast. Was Pavelski THAT important?

Its also interesting that they have 1 + player in Marleau (+1), while we have Helm, Abby & DLR all comfortably in the plus column. Also bar AA, our entire roster has a better +/- than Burns or Karlsson or Hertl or Labanc and only Flip is as bad as Vlasic. Has anyone seen them and bar obvious poor goaltending, can they comment on what the hell has happened to that team

I am not sure obvious poor goaltending quite explains their problem in the net though. I mean they outshot the Jets by almost 30 shots the other night and their goalie lost the game. They have done that in several of their losses, where they have actually largely controlled the play and significantly out-chanced the opposition.

I will say Vlasic looks familiar in the solid stay home guy that has had the wheels come off a bit. I don't think he is returning to form. Really both Wilson and Shero need to find a goalie in a hurry. Wish either of our vets were playing well enough to be options...

Reactions: lomekian

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
I am not sure obvious poor goaltending quite explains their problem in the net though. I mean they outshot the Jets by almost 30 shots the other night and their goalie lost the game. They have done that in several of their losses, where they have actually largely controlled the play and significantly out-chanced the opposition.

I will say Vlasic looks familiar in the solid stay home guy that has had the wheels come off a bit. I don't think he is returning to form. Really both Wilson and Shero need to find a goalie in a hurry. Wish either of our vets were playing well enough to be options...

They need more than a goalie.
Their entire defense is predicated on playing in the Ozone. Do they have any two-way centers? Can burns or Karlsson play a lick of defense?

TheRatPoisoner

Feb 23, 2015
Toronto just blown out.

Leafs missing the playoffs would be the next best thing to Wings winning a top three pick this for this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad