Around the NHL 2019-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Seguin, Benn, Radulov, Pavelski, Klingberg... the numbers on those guys are nowhere near what is expected of them. It seems unlikely they can all continue to underproduce to the extent they have so far. But if they do... that's obviously going to torpedo their team. It's like if we got less than 0.5 ppg out of Duchene, Johansen, Forsberg, Arvidsson, and Josi, where would we be?

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Yeah that's a bummer. I've got no love for the Blues as a whole, but Tarasenko is one of my favorite non-Pred players to watch in the NHL.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Yikes. Guess I should not complain too much about our "day to day" injuries..

I studied sports medicine and accounting.My biggest complaint is this, the Blues get a nice fat LTIR gap in their cap. They have most of their picks to make a trade.

OldFan

Jul 3, 2019
Habs fan here to say thank you one last time. Weber is a beast.
When he played for the Preds he scored goals and played great D. But the best thing was that opposing players just didn’t come flying down his side of the ice. They were looking for him all the time.

Reactions: CDN24

CDN24

Jun 17, 2009
When he played for the Preds he scored goals and played great D. But the best thing was that opposing players just didn’t come flying down his side of the ice. They were looking for him all the time.

That's still the same- no one likes to enter on his side. I hear it can be a tad painful

I know the odds are long but I really want him to have a huge, injury free year and finally get the Norris he should have already won.

Yeah he should have had one or 2 in Nashville, unfortunately the Norris favors offense and not all around game.

What I would really like from Nashville is the scout that keeps finding the star D-men
From Dan Hamhuis to Suter/Weber to Josi to Ekholm to Ellis to Jones to Girard - you guys keep finding star D-men often outside the 1st round. I want that scout.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
That's still the same- no one likes to enter on his side. I hear it can be a tad painful

Yeah he should have had one or 2 in Nashville, unfortunately the Norris favors offense and not all around game.

What I would really like from Nashville is the scout that keeps finding the star D-men
From Dan Hamhuis to Suter/Weber to Josi to Ekholm to Ellis to Jones to Girard - you guys keep finding star D-men often outside the 1st round. I want that scout.
It had more to do with the market back then. Nashville had like one media guy with a vote and maybe 2 network games a year, going against Detroit or Ottawa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad