• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

trilobyte

NYR Fan In the Foothills
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
I really did think of the Lightning's addition of McDonagh and Miller as 'padding', in that they would improve incrementally the best team in the East. Their core players did not get it done. I never thought of McDonagh as adding a new complexion to Tampa Bay, but he would definitely be a veteran and good defenseman. He was not bad, he did not let them down. I think he was and is what he is.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
What a shift that was for G

Nice turnover there for the empty netter by Miller.

Eeeeesh we’ve def seen this game before.

I cannot be more happy to see these idiots suck ass on another team. 3 years of mcdonagh, girardi, miller sucking dick on our team .It was mostly av, but these guys played a part in it

Reactions: Metranger

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
That display tonight reminded how little I wanted to see certain guys win. Guess we were stuck with Vegas either way.

And I say "stuck" because I just don't see them winning it. No reason, I just don't.

Reactions: TheTakedown

Kakko Schmakko

Feb 24, 2018
I really did think of the Lightning's addition of McDonagh and Miller as 'padding', in that they would improve incrementally the best team in the East. Their core players did not get it done. I never thought of McDonagh as adding a new complexion to the Tampa Bay, but he would definitely be a veteran and good defenseman. He was not bad, he did not let them down. I think he was and is what he is.

McD's play could have easily been substituted with Holden.

Reactions: Vinny DeAngelo

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Never would have thought this would have been the year the Caps make a run. They seriously looked like a team on the downside with more holes than previous years. They got it done when they needed to though. Can't say I would be sad to see Ovechkin win a cup, as much as I hate him as a rival the guy has definitely been one of the top NHL players ever

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
That display tonight reminded how little I wanted to see certain guys win. Guess we were stuck with Vegas either way.

And I say "stuck" because I just don't see them winning it. No reason, I just don't.
Who you rooting for in the finals? Just wanna know who to not bet on

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
This year is like a master class in sports psychology.

One team makes the finals because it’s them against the world.
Their opponent makes the finals because this is the first year where they didn’t have huge pressures on them.

Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad