• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

trilobyte

NYR Fan In the Foothills
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
So, the rumour about Trotz not being brought back by the Capitals, was there every anything more concrete about that than just the remote lip-reading of him talking to Torts?

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
I meant it as him speaking his mind, not just spewing what he is fed by the boss.

I hear ya but there was clearly a rift between him and his team mates then it stilt over into management so they disposed of the problem.
That's the way it goes..

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Imagine passing on John Carlson when your top young guys in kreider Stepan Mcdonagh all USA hockey guys even heart and soul guy Ryan Bourque was here. What a horrible decision drafting del zotto. Just horrible. A another in a long line of horrible misses
What even is this. Literally none of those guys were Rangers when Del Zotto and Carlson were drafted.
Stepan was drafted a round later. Kreider a year later. And McDonagh was acquired a year later.

Literally one of the worst takes I've ever seen

Reactions: Irishguy42

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
What is Trotz doing that makes the coaches he's facing just make terrible choices? Is he dosing them or something? Less than 3 minutes left, down by one, the Eakin line?

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
What even is this. Literally none of those guys were Rangers when Del Zotto and Carlson were drafted.
Stepan was drafted a round later. Kreider a year later. And McDonagh was acquired a year later.

Literally one of the worst takes I've ever seen

Yeah, but somebody somewhere was American, and also pineapples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->