• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
@Pavel Buchnevich new thread, what have you got so far for bingo?

I'm working on the off-season one.

"Andersson was over-drafted"
Suggestion to trade for Karlsson
Suggestion to sign Tavares
"Can we buyout Staal"?
Discussion of Rangers South Members (Bozo, McD, G, Cally)
"When can we sign Shestyorkin"?
Discussion about # of players on team from European Country
"Buchnevich is lazy/unmotivated"
Skjei compared to McDonagh
"If only we had re-signed Stralman"
Will be draft Tkachuk because of Quinn?
Discussion about Pionk that involves analytics vs. eye test

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
@Pavel Buchnevich new thread, what have you got so far for bingo?

Here it is. I'll try to create an in-season one thats much better, but I need some suggestions.

Suggestion to sign Tavares"Can we buyout Staal"?Suggestion that we need more TUFFNESSDiscussion about Pionk that involves analytics vs. eye test"When can we sign Shestyorkin"?
Discussion about Vesey's contributionSkjei compared to McDonaghDiscussion of Rangers South Members (Bozo, McD, G, Cally)"If only we had re-signed Stralman""Andersson was over-drafted"
DeAngelo’s PoliticsKreider's "potential"AV System Discussion
(Free Space)
Analysis of Nash's contribution over NYR career"Trade Zibanejad"
Buchnevich compared to Kuznetsov/Tarasenko/Panarin"Trade Zuccarello""Trade for Ottawa's 1st and Ryan"Xenophobic Comment Spotted"Eric Staal was misused"
Freakout over a "bad" draft-pick!"Will Hank waive his NMC"?Bergevin is dumb! Trade with Montreal for Galchenyuk!Will we draft Tkachuk because of Quinn?Suggestion to trade for Karlsson
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Last edited:

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

"Can we buyout Staal"?

I'll see if I can think of anything good

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Gospel of Prospal

America's Team
May 29, 2010
New York City
Vegas, hopefully. I don't want to see Ovi win.

I would love to see Ovechkin win the SC. He would celebrate harder than Rob Gronkowski. It'd be hilarious and so much fun to see.

And besides, I think aside from King Henrik, Ovechkin wants and needs the Cup more than anyone else.

The rest of the Capitals can go suck eggs though, especially that creepy bastard Braden Holtby. Don't let him near your children.

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan

"Can we buyout Staal"?

Rangers too soft/toughness/need a player like Wilson.

Edit: never mind. It's already there.

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
I love how much people hate Miller. How many of your cheerios did he pee in? Mid-first round picks that become 50-60 point players are the worst!

Only reason he’s getting this much flack is because people still equate Miller to a 1-to-1 swap with Names, and are doing the mental gymnastics to justify that trade as a win. Let’s move on folks.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I love how much people hate Miller. How many of your cheerios did he pee in? Mid-first round picks that become 50-60 point players are the worst!

Only reason he’s getting this much flack is because people still equate Miller to a 1-to-1 swap with Names, and are doing the mental gymnastics to justify that trade as a win. Let’s move on folks.

Except, it wasn't a 1-for-1 trade. And Miller is a fine middle-six player. People just don't think he has what it takes to be more than that and his production dspite playing with Kucherov and Stamkos, proves that.

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
Except, it wasn't a 1-for-1 trade. And Miller is a fine middle-six player. People just don't think he has what it takes to be more than that and his production dspite playing with Kucherov and Stamkos, proves that.

Yes, I am saying it wasn’t a one-for-one trade...

People think it was though, which is why Miller is under the microscope post-trade.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I would love to see Ovechkin win the SC. He would celebrate harder than Rob Gronkowski. It'd be hilarious and so much fun to see.

And besides, I think aside from King Henrik, Ovechkin wants and needs the Cup more than anyone else.

The rest of the Capitals can go suck eggs though, especially that creepy bastard Braden Holtby. Don't let him near your children.
Ovie getting completely hammered at the all star draft was pretty much the greatest thing ever. He is a happy drunk as opposed to a mean one. Come to think of it that whole all star draft was amazing: take the best players in the world, get them completely drunk and have them make hilarious shoot comments they would never make sober.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Yes, I am saying it wasn’t a one-for-one trade...

People think it was though, which is why Miller is under the microscope post-trade.

I don't think that's the case. There have been a bunch of people who have criticized Miller throughout the years. I am one of them. There are reasons why he is criticized. There's a reason why he people mocked him by calling him Just Turnovers Miller. On the other hand there were people who suggested that his linemates or ice time was the reason he didn't reach his full potential. Well, playing with Stamkos and Kucherov every shift and even on the PP didn't really result in higher production so we can toss that argument out the window. Miller is what he is, a good middle-six winger on a contender and value-wise he is on par with Namestnikov. They are different players but in value I'd rate them equal.

Reactions: nyrage
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->