Around the NHL - 2018 Stanley Cup Champions, the Washington Capitals

Status
Not open for further replies.

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
San Jose does not qualify Dylan DeMelo. No clue about this guy. His salary was only around $650k last season. 20 asssists in 63 games on the Shark's third pairing. I have to assume there is something wrong with this guy otherwise that is some questionable asset management.

Reactions: TheTakedown

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
If Rust gets that contract,i dont even want to see what Grabner is going to want.

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
San Jose does not qualify Dylan DeMelo. No clue about this guy. His salary was only around $650k last season. 20 asssists in 63 games on the Shark's third pairing. I have to assume there is something wrong with this guy otherwise that is some questionable asset management.

I read that San Jose is trying to negotiate a new contract with DeMelo, they just didn't qualify him. Like what Washington is doing with Smith-Pelly.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
No it isn’t.
Time will tell. I didn't realize he was producing at a 40 point pace last season with more ice time, but what if it was an outlier rather than what is to be expected from him from here on in?

Though, it wouldn't surprise me if he's a legitimate top 6 option from here on in, because, Pittsburgh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad