Around the NHL - 2018 Stanley Cup Champions, the Washington Capitals

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
Hamilton, Ferland and Fox traded for Hanifin and Lindholm.

Hamilton's a very good player who's been traded twice already and he's only 25.

Lion Hound

@JoeTucc26
Mar 12, 2007
Montauk NY
Was pretty bummed to see Ferland traded and he wasn't coming to NYR. Really like that kids game. A lot of posters were saying they will never move him, fan favorite, leader, character guy etc. rangers had a lot to work with but I guess he wasn't on the radar. Which leads me to this...

Who is on the Radar?

Reactions: ponzu4u

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
have the teams other than vegas and sharks meeting with tavares been named? assuming toronto is one but haven't seen anything official on the other 3 teams

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
have the teams other than vegas and sharks meeting with tavares been named? assuming toronto is one but haven't seen anything official on the other 3 teams

I’d have to imagine St Louis is in the mix, provided he agreed to meet with them. They’ve been angling to make a run at him for 2 years.

Montreal perhaps?

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
Arthur Staple
@StapeAthletic

Tavares list just about finalized, it appears. Leafs, Sharks, Stars are in, as mentioned a couple days ago. Believe the Bruins are in as well. Canadiens and Vegas not on the list as of now. #Isles will get in there too, of course.

Arthur Staple
@StapeAthletic

Sounds like Tampa and/or Nashville could round out Tavares’ list of visitors starting Monday. Might end up being six teams instead of five, plus #Isles.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
The great thing about that Carlson contract is that it will continue to get funnier for eight entire years.

There are a lot of fantastic sitcoms that never sniffed an eighth season; MacLellan is a genius.

Reactions: Ori
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad