Around the NHL - 2018 Stanley Cup Champions, the Washington Capitals

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
LMAO is this a uniquely Philadelphia/Pennsylvania thing? One of the most commonly asked questions by Flyers fans is, "If you live in Pennsylvania why aren't you a Flyers fan? Who cares where your parents are from derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp."

So annoying.

Maybe a Philly thing. When I lived in Pitt when they were making their 2016 cup run no one asked me why I wasn't rooting for the Pens. But it's more likely a casual fan thing, people that can't fathom actually rooting for a team. The Pens fans were relatively die hard. The Eagles "fans" were pretty much all fair weather, but pretended they were Die Hards. There was one girl decked out in all Eagles gear and she was from NY. Someone asked her if she was from NY why wasn't she a Giants fan. Her answer? "I WAS a Giants fan, now I'm an Eagles fan". That's when I realized it would be a long day.

Reactions: TheTakedown and Ail

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
Arizona is a great place to live, that's a lot of dough, maybe AZ will figure it out in a few years.
Wouldn’t surprise me if they made the playoffs next year. Once they were healthy toward the end of this season they were one of the hottest teams in the league, they just need a real backup and maybe some more defensive depth and I think they’ll be a bubble team

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
Okay so this is f***ing insane

Mike Hoffman's longtime girlfriend allegedly behind campaign of harassment against Melinda and Erik Karlsson

“Monika Caryk has uttered numerous statements wishing my unborn child dead,” says Melinda Karlsson’s sworn statement to the court.

“She also uttered that she wished I was dead and that someone should ‘take out’ my husband’s legs to ‘end his career.’

“Monika Caryk has posted over 1,000 negative and derogatory statements about me as a professional.”

Reached on Tuesday afternoon, Hoffman said, “There’s nothing really for me to say, at this time. That’s all I can say.”

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC

Zibanejbread

Rebuilding.
Jan 19, 2013
PA
Wow... That story is so wild that it almost feels like it can't be true. But, I guess this is the type of world we live in these days. Unreal.

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Wow if true not good for ottawa. No way the two players could co-exist if this is true. One of them have to be traded (may have been happening anyway but doesn't help the organization that things are made public like this.)

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
How on earth is Hoffman still with that girl? Also, how hasn't Karlsson beat the living hell out of him?

As a new father to a six week old, this makes me sick to my stomach.

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
Wait so that person that was harassing Karlsson and his wife after the loss of their son was Hoffmans gf? Geez no wonder Karlsson wants out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad