Around the NHL: 2018-19 - Trade Deadline 2/25 2:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
The Oilers somehow come back and tied the Jets in the 3rd after being down 4-1 after 2. They still don't have a goal created without McDavid however. :laugh:

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
The Oilers somehow come back and tied the Jets in the 3rd after being down 4-1 after 2. They still don't have a goal created without McDavid however. :laugh:

The OT goal was apparently Nurse unassisted.

Love that they came back and beat the Jets, but they are still in big trouble

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
I know it's old defunct rivalry but does it do anyone else's heart good to see Red Wings win less and a league worst - 16? Giving up an average of 5 goals a game.
To be honest not really. I don't care but I always respected them and now that they're in the east I honestly couldn't care less.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
I know it's old defunct rivalry but does it do anyone else's heart good to see Red Wings win less and a league worst - 16? Giving up an average of 5 goals a game.

Maybe this will be the year we can beat them at home. For some inexplicable reason, we have not beaten them at Bridgestone since Barry Trotz was still the coach- December 30, 2013

Unreal.....

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand
Maybe this will be the year we can beat them at home. For some inexplicable reason, we have not beaten them at Bridgestone since Barry Trotz was still the coach- December 30, 2013

Unreal.....
We beat them at home the last playoff series we had with them. Regular season is another story.

predfan24

Jul 12, 2006
I'm loving the Blues start. They will be fine in the long run and make the playoffs but several Blues posters ran around HF in the off season proclaiming how great they would be to anyone that would listen. I never bought it.

Allen is a headcase. The forwards are solid and deep. The defense, which has been highly lauded for years, is overrated.

Reactions: PredsV82

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
I'm loving the Blues start. They will be fine in the long run and make the playoffs but several Blues posters ran around HF in the off season proclaiming how great they would be to anyone that would listen. I never bought it.

Allen is a headcase. The forwards are solid and deep. The defense, which has been highly lauded for years, is overrated.
Their GDT thread had comments about how "stacked" their roster was and I swear I remember seeing some one say "All-Star team." But really, they are a deep team who has one borderline game-breaker and whole bunch of solid two-way players. They'll be competitive, but I don't see anything to believe they'll be more than a one-, maybe two-round team.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box

They won't make the playoffs unless they trade for a goalie. Hutton isnt there to bail out Allen this year

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Their GDT thread had comments about how "stacked" their roster was and I swear I remember seeing some one say "All-Star team." But really, they are a deep team who has one borderline game-breaker and whole bunch of solid two-way players. They'll be competitive, but I don't see anything to believe they'll be more than a one-, maybe two-round team.
What in the hell would make anyone believe the Blues are elite?

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
I know it's still October, but the Central division is already looking tough.

6 of the 7 Central Division teams played Saturday. All 6 teams won.

The fifth place team, Minnesota, would be in first or second place in every other division.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad