Around the NHL: 2018-19 - Trade Deadline 2/25 2:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Philly's new mascot "Gritty". WTF is this?

Dn3mx-bXUAInf87

Grittys boys are kicking the shiznit out of the defending WC champs tonight...

Reactions: NoNecksCurse

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
The jets took the blosers behind the woodshed.

Yeah, was hoping the earth would open up and swallow both of them.i to the bowels of hell, but barring that, an ass whipping by either team was the next best thing.

I didn't see the game but if Allen is 5 goal Allen again the Blues are royally screwed. They should have kept Hutton

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Yeah, was hoping the earth would open up and swallow both of them.i to the bowels of hell, but barring that, an ass whipping by either team was the next best thing.

I didn't see the game but if Allen is 5 goal Allen again the Blues are royally screwed. They should have kept Hutton

Watched some of the game- never a good sign when your goalie is getting jeered by your own fans on opening night........

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
For what it's worth it was much closer than it appeared for most of the game. The lead didnt open up until the 3rd when Hellihoweveryouspellit made a huge save and it went back the other way for a SH goal. At that point it just kind of unraveled.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Also, he doesn't scare the children. I can imagine Gritty will have plenty of kids screaming and running to Mom or Dad in tears when he comes to a section. I told Mr. A that my guess is this lasts 2 years. After this year they'll do some tweaks to see if they can get him more child friendly. Honestly I can't see it, so after the second year he'll just go back to the halfway house and that experiment will be over.

I think...I think I was wrong.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
That team is still all McDavid. Unless he drags them into the postseason that's not a playoff team.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
If the Avs are out of it by TDL and we're hunting for a playoff spot. Alls I'm saying, Willy as rental...

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Not sure the best place to post this but I'm in Nashville this week, anyone know of any Boston bars near the gulch? Big Boston sports week.

Also pretty upset preds are away while I'm here.
hey bud i believe whiskey rhythm is the hangout for pats fans

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
If the Avs are out of it by TDL and we're hunting for a playoff spot. Alls I'm saying, Willy as rental...

Dear God no.

No.

Just no.

In other news, are the Leafs ready to panic and sign Nylander to a $8M deal? They have not looked good through 2. Though I have to say, I think they are better off trading Nylander and one of their D man for an elite D man.

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
Did anyone catch the Flames v Nucks game last night? That Flames offense looks potent but the goaltending and D will thankful be their downfall this year. They are getting close to playoff team though.

Also of note, the Flyers second goal last night is a MUST SEE. Hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->