Around the NHL: 2018-19 - Trade Deadline 2/25 2:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Realized we didnt have this thread yet for the new season.

I know it's only preseason but Grubauer gave up 7 goals today. Not exactly a confidence builder nor a way to try to win the starters job.

jumb0

Feb 3, 2017
Philly's new mascot "Gritty". WTF is this?

Dn3mx-bXUAInf87

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
A Crackhead muppet. Nice.

Gotta give the Preds credit, Gnash is a top tier mascot and always has been
Also, he doesn't scare the children. I can imagine Gritty will have plenty of kids screaming and running to Mom or Dad in tears when he comes to a section. I told Mr. A that my guess is this lasts 2 years. After this year they'll do some tweaks to see if they can get him more child friendly. Honestly I can't see it, so after the second year he'll just go back to the halfway house and that experiment will be over.

Reactions: PredsV82

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Sounds like the same injury/surgery Ellis had

News reports say 5 months. That's till April. BUT he goes LTIR that's 8.7 million added to the Duckie's cap. How it could devastate the Leaf's. Toronto is planning on shipping Marleau to Arizona for cap space fr they can sign their younger players. If the Ducks ship Perry to Arizona it's more of a cap hit, and his cap hit is larger. And quite possibly insured. So, instead of paying Marleau 1.5 million for his 6.25 cap hit, it could be Perry for zero dollars and an 8.625 cap hit.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
If Toronto craps on Marleau like this right when they are poised for a serious Cup run I hope karma doesnt just bite them in the ass I hope it dismembers them and burns them alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad