NHL Around the NHL 2018-19 VI - Trades & transactions edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

Monday, February 18 (SAP Center, San Jose, CA / Las Vegas, NV)
-Pregame skate, 11:00 a.m. PT
-Away game vs. San Jose Sharks, 7:30 p.m. PT (NESN, 98.5 The Sports Hub)
-Travel to Las Vegas, NV

Tuesday, February 19 (T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, NV)
-Practice, 12:00 p.m. PT

Wednesday, February 20 (T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, NV)
-Pregame skate, 11:00 a.m. PT
-Away game vs. Vegas Golden Knights, 7:00 p.m. PT (NBCSN, 98.5 The Sports Hub)

Thursday, February 21 (Las Vegas, NV)
-TBD

Friday, February 22 (Las Vegas, NV / Enterprise Center, St. Louis, MO)
-Travel to St. Louis, MO
-Practice, 3:30 p.m. CT

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
It could very well be a good thing, bonding wise. Have to think there are enough responsible capt's and leadership to keep shenanigans in check if necessary. These guys know whats at stake. Win, win & win.

They are almost 60 games into the season. If they haven't bonded by now a night on the loose in Las Vegas isn't going to change that.

Reactions: DKH

Lockheed

Scope Dope
Feb 1, 2007
SW Asia
I don't see the big deal with one night off in Vegas, all of them are adults and professional athletes. If they can't be trusted to have a fun night within reason they shouldn't even be on an NHL team. I send 18 year-olds to Vegas for training for a month at a time(a lot of them are off days) and have never had an issue. This is a non issue.

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
Watching the Habs/Panthers game on a ferry back to Vancouver with a bunch of Quebecers in front of me . Forgot how annoying true Habs fans could be ... I’m gonna snap !!! Serenity now !

Reactions: Fenway

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I don't like either of these teams. Flyers have always been dirt bags and the Wings have turned interference into an art form.
giphy.gif

Reactions: BMC

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Coach's Challenge: MTL @ FLA - 3:44 of the Third Period :huh:

At 3:44 of the third period in the Canadiens/Panthers game, Montreal requested a Coach's Challenge to review whether Florida was off-side prior to Jonathan Huberdeau's goal.

After reviewing all available replays and consulting with the Linesman, the Situation Room determined that Florida was off-side prior to the goal. According to Rule 78.7, "The standard for overturning the call in the event of a 'GOAL' call on the ice is that the Toronto Video Room, after reviewing any and all available replays and consulting with the Linesman, determines that one or more Players on the attacking team preceded the puck into the attacking zone prior to the goal being scored and that, as a result, the play should have been stopped for an "Off-side" infraction; where this standard is met, the goal will be disallowed."
Therefore, the original call is overturned - no goal Florida Panthers.

The clock is re-set to show 16:22 (3:38 elapsed time), when the off-side infraction occurred.

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
Coach's Challenge: MTL @ FLA - 3:44 of the Third Period :huh:

At 3:44 of the third period in the Canadiens/Panthers game, Montreal requested a Coach's Challenge to review whether Florida was off-side prior to Jonathan Huberdeau's goal.

After reviewing all available replays and consulting with the Linesman, the Situation Room determined that Florida was off-side prior to the goal. According to Rule 78.7, "The standard for overturning the call in the event of a 'GOAL' call on the ice is that the Toronto Video Room, after reviewing any and all available replays and consulting with the Linesman, determines that one or more Players on the attacking team preceded the puck into the attacking zone prior to the goal being scored and that, as a result, the play should have been stopped for an "Off-side" infraction; where this standard is met, the goal will be disallowed."
Therefore, the original call is overturned - no goal Florida Panthers.

The clock is re-set to show 16:22 (3:38 elapsed time), when the off-side infraction occurred.
I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad