NHL Around the NHL 2018-19 V - Pens trade Brassard+ for Bjugstad+

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
FSKuOgb.gif

My favorite part of Chiarelli being in Edmonton are the increased number of GIF's I see on these boards.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Make a Wish people do some pretty special stuff......:thumbu::thumbu::thumbu::thumbu::thumbu::thumbu:
I saw an article yesterday about the Stars entire team playing against a kid with heart issues and his teammates. He picked the Stars because of Peverley. They had their tv announcers call the game, the mayor of the kid's town dropped the puck, all sorts of stuff. Pretty awesome. And I don't even like the Stars. :laugh: But NHL teams seem to be the best at this kind of stuff. Just another reason to like hockey. :)

Orr2Neely8

Apr 15, 2010
Raynham
How can you call that a cheapshot? lol.
I said kind of...well I thought it was cheap ! If it was the other way around McQuaid wouldn't have rabbit punched him while off balance , and falling. I'd like to see a round 2.
Also McQuaid hasn't played much this season and that was probably his first fight in awhile.

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
Is it too much to ask to see the leafs, Habs and Islanders lose tonight? Habs getting outplayed badly but of course they are up 2–0. Leafs also getting outplayed badly but down a goal so far

Reactions: 22Brad Park

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Barzal just made some play and a tip 1-0 Islanders in Washington Might take over 1st in Metro plus jump Bruins in East. O and tie Tavares Leafs.Scabs won and tied with Bruins too.Clutterbuck scores 2-0 Islanders

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Is it too much to ask to see the leafs, Habs and Islanders lose tonight? Habs getting outplayed badly but of course they are up 2–0. Leafs also getting outplayed badly but down a goal so far

Habs habit of being outplayed and out shot on a regular basis will catch up to them, it is not sustainable, just ask the Leafs. For now they can do no wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad