Around the NHL 2018-19, Part 6: Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Caps....... you guys deserved to lose that. Same 'ol, same 'ol from my ex adopted work city franchise....

Obviously, last year was THE anomaly ......

Last edited:

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
Just get in the playoffs, anything can happen. Tampa, Pitts, Leafs, Caps out in the 1st round in the East, who would have thought?

Irving Zisman

Really Bad Grandpa
Nov 5, 2007
'Merica
I think Columbus makes it to the SCF. They’re the Cinderella this year that rides the wave of sky high confidence over the next 2 rounds.

Still can’t figure out the West, though.

Reactions: brian_griffin

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
At one point we were miles ahead of Carolina and Long Island.
Why is Botteril still employed here?
Good question.... Obviously his assembled roster didn't work out. Both NYI's and the Hurricane's did.....

Botterill vs Lamoriella... who ya gonna go with?
Botterill vs Waddell..... same question.

I really dislike the way we seem to look to the Penguins franchise for answers..

MagnumForce2

Dec 16, 2011
I cant say in all honesty that I am not a little jealous of Carolina, Isles. Colorado. The only thing it seems you can get excited about with the Sabres is who they will take with their 1st round draft pick. The highlight or downer of the playoffs will be if Dallas beats or loses to St Louis.....Stinks

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
I have NO idea what's going on in the playoffs from this point on.

IMO, the only team I CAN'T see getting to the Cup is Carolina -- I think the Isles are gonna obliterate them.

But no idea on anything else.

GellMann

Dec 16, 2014
Lancaster NY
I had Carolina (they don't make it often, but when they do, they win at least 2 series guaranteed), NYI, STL, and SJS advancing. Missed the other 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->