Cambridge, MA
cut.jpg

upload_2019-1-12_23-15-59.png

Last edited:

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Looks like it'd be hard to miss the playoffs in the west.

Anaheim with 10 straight loses is just outside the WC, Colorado 1-9 in their past 10, in the WC, etc.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
LOL

If thats true then he might have well just yelled it in the GMs face.

Ferland is a middle 6 player who is decent, but not great. 5 mil? Someone is gonna overpay on him and regret it.
he`s got something that we don`t see a ton of in this NHL, physical, can play and will drop the mitts, whether I think that`s worth 5-6 mill is irrelevant, I think that`s the going rate for a player who can bring those elements. Think this is what? 4th or 5th year for him and all he`s done is improve his overall game while not losing his physical edge, rare player these days

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
he`s got something that we don`t see a ton of in this NHL, physical, can play and will drop the mitts, whether I think that`s worth 5-6 mill is irrelevant, I think that`s the going rate for a player who can bring those elements. Think this is what? 4th or 5th year for him and all he`s done is improve his overall game while not losing his physical edge, rare player these days

I wont disagree with you, but 5 mil? Tom Wilson money? I don't think hes earned Tom Wilson money.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be

Absolutely agree 100 pct. He will get 5/25 offers easily IMO. He’s a player that’s really starting to get it. You could be looking at the next Wayne Simmonds.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Absolutely agree 100 pct. He will get 5/25 offers easily IMO. He’s a player that’s really starting to get it. You could be looking at the next Wayne Simmonds.

think you are right with the comp although a bit more of a fluid skater than Simmonds. Man he`d look good in a B`s jersey

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
Michael ferland is not the droid we are looking for

Sadly i see a nylander and dman for ferland and hamilton trade making alot of sense for toronto

If carolina bit on some of hamiltons contract in exchange for toronto giving up one of those recently drafted first round dmen

(Of course ferland has to resign)

But a 25 goal left shot 6'2 wing that throws 200 hits a season is what toronto needs more than they need nylander making 7 mill on their 3rd line

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
I cant wait until McDavid is on a good team. The guy is on another level. Just a disgrace how he's stuck there.
Oilers been doing that to players for 10 years. MacDavid in Edmonton is a shame.

Everyone in that organization wearing a suit should be gone the day this season ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad