NHL Around the NHL 2018-19 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number8

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
You never show up a coach, especially in public. I don't care how great of a player you are, I would hope McKinnon was benched for that.
Yes you do. You create such a stir that Colorado gets angry. Very angry. And to show how angry they are, they move him to Boston for scraps.:laugh:

JK -- I love a little passion, however I agree -- barking like that at a coach on the bench is over the line.

Olden McGroin

Aug 1, 2009
Best move for him and his family. Kind of figured he wasn’t looking to play when there wasn’t any news about him after November. Best of luck to him

Yeah, health comes first, he had a pretty productive career.

On the main board, there's a Leafs fan already talking trash about him :huh:

Reactions: Chief Nine

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015

I don’t get that at all. If you don’t like a player for whatever reason, criticize his play etc. But to trash talk a guy when he announces he’s retiring due to injury is really messed up. Lotsa class there

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015

I just read it. It’s the same leaf troll that’s in every thread on the main board who’s only there to stir up crap. He turns every thread into a cesspool.

He’s a “fevered leaf fan” who needs to go out, as my dad used to say “take a long walk off a short pier”

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Breaking: Blue Jackets GM Kekalainen holds emergency meeting with Bobrovsky!

"There are certain expectations and values that we have established for our players that define our culture,"
the GM said in a statement. "An incident occurred in which Sergei failed to meet those expectations and values, so we made the decision that he would not be with the team for tonight's game. This is an internal matter and we will have no further comment at this time."

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
good lord, what the he** went on?

He got pulled in Tampa, 49 minutes at 4-0. Wasn't happy, went to the locker room and never came back out. The 4th goal was really bad as well by Bob.

Some serious shit had to have gone down behind closed doors after that.

Rumor is he is looking for Price money. I think whichever GM gives him that regrets it instantly and doesn't see the end of the contract.

Regular Season - .919 2.47
Post Season - .891 3.49

:whaaa?:

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
He got pulled in Tampa, 49 minutes at 4-0. Wasn't happy, went to the locker room and never came back out. The 4th goal was really bad as well by Bob.

Some serious **** had to have gone down behind closed doors after that.

Rumor is he is looking for Price money. I think whichever GM gives him that regrets it instantly and doesn't see the end of the contract.

Post Season - .891 3.49

APPARENTLY, from what is being reported over on the Columbus forum, it was simple frustration eerily similar to why Tuukka bailed on Boston, although publically Sweeney gave him a LOA which lasted about 10 days to 2 weeks, whatever it was happened has since been resolved in house but here comes Washington, of all the teams to come in there next.... the question now becomes will Kekalainen deal him before he walks away totally.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

Some serious **** had to have gone down behind closed doors after that.

Post Season - .891 3.49

ah ok thanks

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2019-1-12_19-28-5.png

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH
Status