NHL Around the NHL 2018-19 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Well ... it's not all BS (found this on the main board the other day thought it was good)

Most of the stick checks in that video should have been penalities, but a lot of the physical interactions where he's falling, he falls down rather easy. I'd say it's a 50/50 split on the no calls in that video.

CharaBadSenyshynGawd

Jun 18, 2017
Philadelphia hasn't had a decent goaltender since Ron Hextall. How the hell Holmgren keeps his job is beyond my understanding....
Well they did have one.

But then they traded him to Columbus for something like a 2nd and 4th rounder if I remember right?!

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Ex Bruins Chad Johnson in net for the Quacks and Adam McQuaid on defense for the Rags. Second game back for Quaider who has been out w/injury

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Watching Chicago.

They are outplaying the Preds (who played last night), made one mistake and it ends up in the net.

Saad looks pretty good despite the situation in Chicago, and is on pace for 50 points. Have to imagination he would like out and the Hawks would like to move that salary.

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
I watched the 1st period of the Leafs-Devils game... Trying to figure out how letting go of a 27 year old J.Moore made sense for the Devils... I know every team needs a whipping boy. Seemed like he was a target. The Bruins had that with guys like Wideman, R.Smith etc (there are more), but looking at that back end in NJ... How did they expect to compete with that sad looking group?

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I saw Blues vs Oilers tonite go to replay on a goal by Thomas of Blues.It was worse then goals Bruins were not given on replay by a mile.Makes me wonder now about Hitchcock popping off about refs.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
This Vancouver TB game is unreal. Refs have lost control. Sucker punches. High hits. Third men in multiple times. Refs doing an awful job of penalizing properly. Plenty for DoPS to look at tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad