NHL Around the NHL 2018-19 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Golden Knight beat the Rangers 4-3 in OT.

If I was Lundqvist I'd kill my teammates- he had zero help all game long.

Reactions: Fenway

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
5 to 1 now..Flames are tough.Blues getting hammered pushes the selloff closer.
Live look at Ryan O'Reilly
a92fFcA.png

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Nothing about Hakstol or Quenneville over at TSN or Sportsnet. Then again if it doesn't involve the Leafs they really don't care. :naughty:

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
In preseason i heard a hockey news guy say they were predicting flames in final four... i chuckled to myself and said no chance

But man they look good as we hit christmas break. They are so full of confidence and completely buying in

Doing it with james neal being a dud... some injuries... mike smith struggling... doesnt seem to matter

Goes to show how quick a team can get good though. Lay down a foundation... get some hot goaltending from someone you might not even expect.. keep your most important guys healthhy

Reactions: smithformeragent

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Who was the trailer there, Strome? That does not look like it was on Kane, he drives into the crease then through it to the right. Then he dives to get a call as the Blackhawks player just goes right into Crawford. You cannot do that if your him, you have to change direction. He hit Crawford full force.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Who was the trailer there, Strome? That does not look like it was on Kane, he drives into the crease then through it to the right. Then he dives to get a call as the Blackhawks player just goes right into Crawford. You cannot do that if your him, you have to change direction. He hit Crawford full force.
Yeah, it was Strome

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
I feel awful for Crawford. Missed most of last season with a concussion. Brings up bad memories of those years Bergy and Saavy dealt with them. Hopefully he gets better and can live a normal healthy life first. Hockey second.

Reactions: BMC

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Milan Lucic recorded nine hits Sunday.

" coach Ken Hitchcock said of Lucic. "At the end of the day, it’s how you impact the game. He and (Adam) Larsson eat up heavy, hard minutes. Looch is out there against top players. Larsson is the same thing. they eat up such huge minutes at critical times, you need those guys. But their value system has to change. They have to focus on who they’re pushing out of the game, who they’re playing against rather than how many points they’re getting."

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
Milan Lucic recorded nine hits Sunday.

" coach Ken Hitchcock said of Lucic. "At the end of the day, it’s how you impact the game. He and (Adam) Larsson eat up heavy, hard minutes. Looch is out there against top players. Larsson is the same thing. they eat up such huge minutes at critical times, you need those guys. But their value system has to change. They have to focus on who they’re pushing out of the game, who they’re playing against rather than how many points they’re getting."
the coaching change was long overdue for that team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->