Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2018-10-21_21-20-56.png

YIKES

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Quinn is not the biggest McQuaid fan (hockey wise, not personality wise). Wouldn't be shocked to see him moved.

Reading the Ranger board and most of the posters do not care for him, they would like to see him sit or be a throw in for a deal, same as Spooner, we made the right choices. They do not say much about Lindgren at all, not sure if that is good or bad. Nash deal looking like a wash. Well at least we got rid of Beleskey.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Reading the Ranger board and most of the posters do not care for him, they would like to see him sit or be a throw in for a deal, same as Spooner, we made the right choices. They do not say much about Lindgren at all, not sure if that is good or bad. Nash deal looking like a wash. Well at least we got rid of Beleskey.

My father, brother and cousins are all Rangers fans. I work with a half dozen of them as well. They like McQuaid, but he just doesn't fit in with Quinn's style. Spooner they all hate and didn't want him resigned. Lindgren they see as a border line NHL bottom pair defenseman.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
My father, brother and cousins are all Rangers fans. I work with a half dozen of them as well. They like McQuaid, but he just doesn't fit in with Quinn's style. Spooner they all hate and didn't want him resigned. Lindgren they see as a border line NHL bottom pair defenseman.
I was going on what I read on the board and most want him included in a trade, or to sit.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015

Sounds like management and the coach aren't on the same page there

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Barzal looks lost. He’s going to have to start playing some defense or he’s headed for bustville

If he’s sitting at

7 goals and -41 at the half way point Bruins should inquire

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Barzal looks lost. He’s going to have to start playing some defense or he’s headed for bustville

If he’s sitting at

7 goals and -41 at the half way point Bruins should inquire

I’d trade Cehlárik + 2nd for Barzal. His value at the moment. Anything more? Pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->