Around the NHL 2017-18: Stanley Cup Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I just did, and it was the chillest **** ever

But we’re probably gonna shift around at the draft a lot ImO, and pick some guys who probably aren’t even on our radar, so i’d Be wary about falling in love with names
I'm ok with going off the radar on one of three picks in the first or even both second rounders but it would prove prudent to stay on the grid with our first pick and one of 25/30 pick.

nyrage

Aug 2, 2005
Houston, TX
and Leon. Really impressed by him. 100 percent of their chances are set up by those two

McDavid scored that shootout goal, but he was pretty meh this game. Leon was flying all over the ice though making both offensive and defensive plays. That's it though. Nothing else offensively on that team. Kind of sad after all these great draft picks.

Reactions: bl02

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
So this is what we’ve been reduced to...rooting for lottery placement.

Sigh...

It's all part of the healing process. WE are entering stage 3, stage 1 was the trade deadline and stage 2 was canning AV. The upcoming draft is a huge component in thi process, so of course we want a better draft position. Go get a #1 RHD, (unless we are fortunate enough to win the lottery), then grab a couple of forwards with high end skill, and use the 2nds and 3rds for depth. Next could be even rougher than this one. Do it right and by the end of next, we'll starts seeing the progress in leaps and bounds. But, I'll say it again, there are no guarantees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad