Around the NHL - 2014-2015 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
Ribeiro got smashed in the throat bad by a stick back when he was still in DAL. Like, almost died bad. Pretty sure it's related to that.

There's an 8 (and counting) page thread in the main forum about Nazem Kadri oversleeping and showing up late to a team meeting. Doesn't this sort of thing happen to everybody once or twice a year? I love the internet.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I feel like i could kick Ribeiro's ass. Like I'm pretty confident i would win. I mean, i really want to. Just look at him. He looks dirty. Like he spray tans and doesn't wash it off. He looks like the offspring between E.T. and Jay-Z.

What a **** stain. Little twig of a human. What's up with your neck bro? Why does it look like your puny chest and stick-neck are having a heated argument?

2dl1x90.png

What is that? What's going on there?

I want to fight him. I want to go to the game tonight just so i can find him afterwards. Little *****. He's got more to lose than i do.

Could you imagine?
"Nashville Forward Mike Ribeiro Back In The Headlines After Fight With Fan."

Man **** that guy.

EDIT: I'VE MADE A BREAKTHROUGH DISCOVERY
5d9ikx.jpg

2an71w.jpg

Say what you want about Arizona you self-centered tool, but you will always be the Diamondback's biggest fan.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:That's the spirit. Doesn't he look high to you in that picture? Maybe he is just worried about you kicking his ---.:nod:

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Ribeiro got smashed in the throat bad by a stick back when he was still in DAL. Like, almost died bad. Pretty sure it's related to that.

There's an 8 (and counting) page thread in the main forum about Nazem Kadri oversleeping and showing up late to a team meeting. Doesn't this sort of thing happen to everybody once or twice a year? I love the internet.

Kadri got daylight savings punked.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Yay, rooting for serious personal problems because some guy slighted my sports team sometime.

Meh. If he was any other kind of a ****** guy other than a ****** guy who plays pro sports, I don't think you'd be as worried about him. If he was a parts driver for example. Meh. I'm guilty, here. So are you. Who cares about Mike Ribeiro? I'm going to go ahead and just forget him.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Meh. If he was any other kind of a ****** guy other than a ****** guy who plays pro sports, I don't think you'd be as worried about him. If he was a parts driver for example. Meh. I'm guilty, here. So are you. Who cares about Mike Ribeiro? I'm going to go ahead and just forget him.

I'm with you. The future looks much brighter than the past.:nod:

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
This will warm some hearts: Blues blow a 3 goal lead to the Jets, only for this to happen (~4:00)

http://video.blues.nhl.com/videocenter/console?hlg=20142015,2,996&lang=en

suh-weeet :yo:
It's sweeter then that when you understand that they didn't just come back from a 3 goal deficit, it's how they came back...

- Blues were up 4-1 at the end of the 2nd with 11 shots on goal. 11.
- Starter gets pulled and Pavelec is in.
- Winnipeg scores 2 goals in the first 2 minutes of the third.
- Then the Blues have 4 power plays, including a 5 on 3 for 90 seconds, all of which were killed by the Jets with the help of some fantastic saves by Pavelec.
- The Jets tie it on a short handed goal.
- Game now tied with less than a minute to go and that's when this ridiculous goal goes in...scored by offensive dynamo Barret Jackman no less. :biglaugh:

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
I'm going to miss the magic Yandle and OEL had together on the point. They were so clearly dominant together. I've yet to see any other team with that combo, and I don't see it in NY either. It was glorious.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
I'm going to miss the magic Yandle and OEL had together on the point. They were so clearly dominant together. I've yet to see any other team with that combo, and I don't see it in NY either. It was glorious.

It was one of the few entertaining things to watch during coyotes games.

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
If you guys ever want to feel better, go look at Dustin Browns production and then look at his contract

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Another late comeback by the Jets in the 3rd to draw level, followed by another heartbreaking regulation loss. That it's the Panthers doing it makes it even better.

(And, a kings win drops them to 9th. Muahaha...)

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Another late comeback by the Jets in the 3rd to draw level, followed by another heartbreaking regulation loss. That it's the Panthers doing it makes it even better.

sogood.gif

**** Winnipeg.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ

The Dubnyk trade has been fair value thus far!

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
I wish someone on the Coyotes would tell someone in management to shut the **** up or to go **** themselves. Jumbo Joe got balls of steal.

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
I don't mind the shootout personally. I think 3v3 is gonna be dumb. Players will be tired and make stupid mistakes, gonne be a run and gun kinda OT which will favor certain teams. Eh

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
I have yet to hear a good argument against the shootout in the regular season. I just assume those that hate it simply do so because they're uncomfortable with change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad