UM ya that;s right
Jul 4, 2011
ottawa
I find it very finny that the leaf fans call Lupul "King Joffery"

Last edited by a moderator:

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Well that really gives insight into how he's going to do in the playoffs.

LOL.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Datsyuk scores in OT, and knocks over Giguere by accident just after. No celly, just asks if Giguere is okay. Classy. :handclap:

Milan the God*

So apparently CBC is showing the Toronto - NJ game over the Boston - Montreal game as their national broadcast tonight.

This sucks. Anyone know how to get the Boston - Montreal game in HD on Rogers?

Mercurial

#lalala
Oct 29, 2009
So apparently CBC is showing the Toronto - NJ game over the Boston - Montreal game as their national broadcast tonight.

Thought Boston was the national game (except Ontario)? CBC should broadcast on two channels. Head to a bar in Gatineay?

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Bryzgalov is just awful.

He's on the highway to being bought out. This game has become hilarious :laugh:

You can stream it on the Hockey Night in Canada website.

take a peek

Mar 4, 2007
I do not like the sites that show Playoff% as much as looking at the remaining schedule because they rely only on previous games win% throughout the year. At any time the one team can flunk and the other play well.

Sens just have to kinda stink it up while any one of the teams just outside get hottish and the others between play some pretty good hockey.

For instance, Sens are about 96% to make it on the stats sites.

But in the real world a finish like this...
Sens...4-6-1
Rangers...6-4-1
Isles...6-3-1
Devils...7-3-1
..... would put the Sens out.....doesn't feel like 96% anymore does it.

so.......saying all that....I see them making it in, they have comeback good after bad games, have a competitive system every night, play a number of lower seeded teams in the last 11 and will get a boost from a couple returning players soon. Plus they better start playing sharp if they are going to the dance.

Basically I am cheering for 5 Senators wins and for the losses listed above.

Which mean tonight I cheer for the Leafs...Bigtime....yikes. While a Leafs collapse would be funny (same goes for the leafs 4-6-1 combined with above and Leafs are out), I'm more concerned about the Sens chances...besides I actually would like to see them make it over the a team like the Devils or Rangers....more entertainment value. Also don't mind them stepping up into the 5 hole.

also go Carolina, Tampa and Florida (would also like to see the Jets make it, and hopefully Florida is in letdown mode day after division win)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad