Around the NHL 20-21 pt. 2: the season ends

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
This looks like a “caption this” opportunity.
The best I can do so far:
“That poor guy. Can’t believe this arena doesn’t have an escalator to the upper deck”.
“...but it’s a dry heat...”
“It’s a pretty full flight, but they’re about to close the door, and it appears that nobody will be sitting in the middle seat next to me...dammit!”
“Hmmm...looks like a baseball player. Why’s he holding a puck?”
I’m sure you can do better than these.
Nice accomplishment for Phil.
"I lost 30 pounds eating tuna. My Phil Kessel Tuna is now available in stores everywhere. It's the hot dog of the sea."

Sabre Dance

Make Hockey Fun Again
Jul 27, 2006
Probably my 2 favorite coaches, Mike Babcock and John Tortorella are available at a time the Sabres need a head coach but I don't think I want either of them.

These 2 are coaching ceo's. They'd shape up the organization or cause it to self destruct.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Those are coaches for teams full of vets. This isn’t that.

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
Probably my 2 favorite coaches, Mike Babcock and John Tortorella are available at a time the Sabres need a head coach but I don't think I want either of them.

These 2 are coaching ceo's. They'd shape up the organization or cause it to self destruct.

I'd take Torts yesterday. He demands accountability. It will never happen though...

Reactions: Nikolajs Sillers

Mr Orangeshirt

Dec 12, 2008
Xville,TN

Isn't this the guy that coached Jack at BU? Can we see the Sabres making a big pitch to him to come here to try to make Jack happy or do we think that ship has already sailed? (Not saying that Quinn is the right choice for coach, but just from an Eichel standpoint)

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018

Isn't this the guy that coached Jack at BU? Can we see the Sabres making a big pitch to him to come here to try to make Jack happy or do we think that ship has already sailed? (Not saying that Quinn is the right choice for coach, but just from an Eichel standpoint)

Quinn is not good, better to trade Jack then hire Quinn.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
That's why I put what I did in the parentheses. I'm not saying it's good for the team from a coaching standpoint, but is this more something that the club would do thinking that it could keep Jack in town.
Well, we don't have to do this to keep Jack in town. Better to hire a good coach to keep the team going in the right direction than to hire Quinn and try to keep Jack, except that Quinn will not work because he is not good.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

Granato coached Jack at the NTDP. So, they need to keep Granato and hire Quinn as the special assistant to the head coach to keep Jack.

:sarcasm:

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
Well, no one saw this one coming... :sarcasm:

kevin-nash-jim-fake-leg-injured-broken-leg-gif-12286059.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad