Around The NHL #2 - Playoffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
Can't believe that the Sens are still playing Duchene. That trade has been such a debacle, yet Ottawa seems willing to make it even worse with chancing an injury before the deadline. Unreal.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Torts never minces his words..... I think Tippett and Queneville might have said something along the same lines if they had Torts' straight up talk personality.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Anyone going to the Vegas game on 4/4?

I got a trip approved for work and will be flying there and back. Would prefer to sit with some coyotes fans, but I do have a branch up in Vegas and have no problem sitting with those guys

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
He's having a good year, but Gally's play over the last few weeks has lessened my buyer's remorse.
Galchenyuk has looked good but Domi is almost a point-per-game #1 center at this point. He’s outproducing Galchenyuk (a winger) by 26% per game. I really like Galchenyuk’s game lately and I’ve got high hopes, but this was a hard loss.

Speaking of point-per-game number 1 centers, Strome is now up to .95ppg in Chicago.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Speaking of Max......

He was 2-3-5 last night against the Red Wings in an 8-1 win.

Good for him! He wouldn't have done it here for one reason or another. Glad he's having a chance to succeed.

Speaking of point-per-game number 1 centers, Strome is now up to .95ppg in Chicago.

Strome, on the other hand, would have eventually produced like this here. This one will hurt me for a while.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Galchenyuk has looked good but Domi is almost a point-per-game #1 center at this point. He’s outproducing Galchenyuk (a winger) by 26% per game. I really like Galchenyuk’s game lately and I’ve got high hopes, but this was a hard loss.

Max AND Montreal are having a great year, probably a career year for Domi. I'm happy with Chucky.

Reactions: Ghostface Keller

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014

Fortunately for us we had a surplus of centers and could afford to give up two of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad