Around the NHL #17, the 18/19 on-season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calgareee

Jun 29, 2015
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised to see Tkachuk hit 70+ points this year depending on his deployment. If he’s a fixture on pp1 (as he should be) he’s going to rack up a lot of points there.

He definitely needs to be on a line with an actual trigger man. He creates so many opportunities around the net he just needs someone to finish them.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I wonder if the Sens just walk away from this

It doesn't really matter if the player makes a ridiculous ask. Arbitration is done by a third party who view the case objectively. He could've submitted $9M and it wouldn't make a difference if he's a $3.8M guy.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
It doesn't really matter if the player makes a ridiculous ask. Arbitration is done by a third party who view the case objectively. He could've submitted $9M and it wouldn't make a difference if he's a $3.8M guy.
eh, the arbitrator more often than not goes mid-way down the middle

CamPopplestone

Sep 27, 2017
Without being sure of him re-signing his value is lower. I'm guessing Skinner wants to see how they do, then decides if get extends. He's also probably hoping to play with Eichel, which could give him a good year personally heading into UFA

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Well I had an interesting discussion on the Carolina board... lets just say they are not happy with me.
Feel really sorry for the fanbase there. Crappy management and totally directionless in their vision. Hopefully they can do something and improve as it would be great to see a metro team knocked out.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised to see Tkachuk hit 70+ points this year depending on his deployment. If he’s a fixture on pp1 (as he should be) he’s going to rack up a lot of points there.

He definitely needs to be on a line with an actual trigger man. He creates so many opportunities around the net he just needs someone to finish them.

I think Tkachuk should play with Neal. The top line already has Monahan and the Flames overall don't have many pure triggermen/shooters, Mony and Neal are the only 2 guys really. I think putting Neal and Mony on the same line with only Gaudreau is a mistake, on the PP it's a different story, but 5 on 5 I think Neal and Mony should be split up to spread the offence.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
That return is Pu

Someone screwed the Pu...ch

The return had fallen off to Cliff.

Was the return too picky?

The return for Carolina was anemic. It was all Skinner and boned. The other side was Buff.

I’ll show myself out.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Stone only signed a 1-year deal with the Sens, I feel he’s as good as gone.

If he's UFA next summer, I think that's guaranteed. Not sure if he can sign a contract before January 1st or not, so he might play Ottawa to start the season, and is then traded when teams can sign him to an agreed-before-trade extension.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
If he's UFA next summer, I think that's guaranteed. Not sure if he can sign a contract before January 1st or not, so he might play Ottawa to start the season, and is then traded when teams can sign him to an agreed-before-trade extension.

He's UFA after this year.

Duchene and Karlsson are also both UFA's after this year.

Sens have no 1st rounder this year.

Just remember everyone when you think you're GM is being terrible, things could be a f*** load worse. I am fairly confident all 3 bolt after this year.

Aug 3, 2010
He's UFA after this year.

Duchene and Karlsson are also both UFA's after this year.

Sens have no 1st rounder this year.

Just remember everyone when you think you're GM is being terrible, things could be a **** load worse. I am fairly confident all 3 bolt after this year.
Damn, and I was hoping to have a good laugh at Chiarelli or Benning for a while longer.

I wonder what Calgary would have to realistically do to acquire and make room for Mark?

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Damn, and I was hoping to have a good laugh at Chiarelli or Benning for a while longer.

I wonder what Calgary would have to realistically do to acquire and make room for Mark?

Our 1st Rounder, Michael Frolik and some odds and ends would probably be close, considering the market right now. We'd have to be at or above what he's making, so let's say 7.5/7 year deal.

Would have to move: Stone, Frolik, one of Hammer/Brodie, sign Tkachuk to under 6.75, get Hanifin on a long term Dougie type deal.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Our 1st Rounder, Michael Frolik and some odds and ends would probably be close, considering the market right now. We'd have to be at or above what he's making, so let's say 7.5/7 year deal.

Would have to move: Stone, Frolik, one of Hammer/Brodie, sign Tkachuk to under 6.75, get Hanifin on a long term Dougie type deal.
Would Mark Stone like it if we traded his brother to make room for him :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad