Around the NHL 11 - 2023/24

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
The Oilers have a great team no doubt, but lets pump the brakes on giving them the Cup, they got a good draw in the first round and it gets tougher round by round. I'm still not really not sold on their D and goaltending.

Reactions: kanadalainen

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
The Oilers have a great team no doubt, but lets pump the brakes on giving them the Cup, they got a good draw in the first round and it gets tougher round by round. I'm still not really not sold on their D and goaltending.
The path is relatively easy for them the first two rounds. LA is a slightly better Minnesota Wild. Vancouver is playing their 3rd string goalie and Nashville...well, they could be a handful, but I think the Oilers have the horses to keep up. First real challenge is whoever comes out of the Central.

Reactions: bustamente

RabidOne

Drinking all the beers
Apr 15, 2014
Kelowna
Heard an eye opening stat on the radio this morning.
The Oilers scored something like 12 goals on the pp and allowed zero on the pk in the first round.
With numbers like that the Jets might have made a series out of it.

Reactions: macmaroon

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Funny how the Kings were winning 2-1 and than the penalties started and the Oilers basically score 3 PPs goal ... sounds so familiar?
Lots of people not King fans either are roasting the refs for questionable calls. I never watch the game just reading the comments.
Round 2 there are lots of good PP units ... are the refs going to decide who wins the series or are they going to let them play hockey?
I noticed the Bruins only got one PP last game ... was it because their PP is at 42.7%?
I'm starting to wonder about these calls or non-calls.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Funny how the Kings were winning 2-1 and than the penalties started and the Oilers basically score 3 PPs goal ... sounds so familiar?
Lots of people not King fans either are roasting the refs for questionable calls. I never watch the game just reading the comments.
Round 2 there are lots of good PP units ... are the refs going to decide who wins the series or are they going to let them play hockey?
I noticed the Bruins only got one PP last game ... was it because their PP is at 42.7%?
I'm starting to wonder about these calls or non-calls.

It's really not even a conspiracy anymore. We know they game manage, it's been admitted by a ref live on mic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad