Around the League XXXVI: Fire all the coaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
McDavid has won 2 straight Art Ross trophies with literally no help on his team. He will win his third this year. Dumpster fire of an organization. Literally every goal but the OT goal last night he has scored or assisted on.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
McDavid has won 2 straight Art Ross trophies with literally no help on his team. He will win his third this year. Dumpster fire of an organization. Literally every goal but the OT goal last night he has scored or assisted on.

His best years will be wasted with that shit organization. But he's not completely alone there. There's talent around him too.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
I just say it as McDavid being clearly the best player in the league. Crosby was supposed to be that every year. He wasn’t.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
I just say it as McDavid being clearly the best player in the league. Crosby was supposed to be that every year. He wasn’t.

But that's more of a compliment to Ov than a knock on Crosby. Crosby is going to finish as a top 10 player all time. I don't know how that can be falling short of expectations or a disappointment.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
I'm pretty confident in saying that Crosby was the best player in the league almost every year. And if he wasn't it was only because the best goal scorer in 15+years played at the same time as him, or he was hurt.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Official Reply by NHL to Inquiry by Stan Bowman:

"Dear Stan:

You have inquired on the status of the 2 Mannequins you are using at Practice and whether they can be signed to Entry Deals. or must be drafted ?

I have consulted with our lawyers and since they were in a sense born off the factory line only a few months ago I am afraid you must wait to draft them in the 2036 Entry Draft ...They cannot be signed as free agents now because they are less than 1 year old...Sorry..I know how impressive they have been at practice...and I have heard Coach Q call them world class talents ...but the rules are the rules..You must wait and if the Blackhawks are in position to win that lottery for the 2036 Entry Draft you can draft 1 of the 2 Mannequins you are using currently in practice...Consider it avery long PTO ."

Sincerely
Gary B.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL

"Dear Stan:

You have inquired on the status of the 2 Mannequins you are using at Practice and whether they can be signed to Entry Deals. or must be drafted ?

I have consulted with our lawyers and since they were in a sense born off the factory line only a few months ago I am afraid you must wait to draft them in the 2036 Entry Draft ...They cannot be signed as free agents now because they are less than 1 year old...Sorry..I know how impressive they have been at practice...and I have heard Coach Q call them world class talents ...but the rules are the rules..You must wait and if the Blackhawks are in position to win that lottery for the 2036 Entry Draft you can draft 1 of the 2 Mannequins you are using currently in practice...Consider it avery long PTO ."

Sincerely
Gary B.
giphy.gif

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs

"Dear Stan:

Sincerely
Gary B.

giphy.gif

Coincidence that Fiddy's ramblings have escalated after Canada legalizes pot for recreational use on a national scale? I think not!

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
he posted this in the American Prospects Update Thread-Prospects forum:
"He is less than a yr old and already he is Turing heads at Chicago Blackhawks practices ....terrific at blocking shots and on deflection for goals for...today he scored a beauty deflection on a tip from 20 feet out from a Seabrook shot ...puck changed direction and beat Anton Forster. ..of course I am talking about one of the 2 Mannequins the Blackhawks are using at practices. ..just camenoutbofvthe factory a few months ago and already turning heads of the Hawks brass with their impressive performances at practice .. Saad costing $6.0 million could be scratched for the game against the Yotes t omortow night ..but the Mannequins are threatening to end their PTO trials and earn a roster spot for their great defensive and now offensive performance at practice
..Q was even over-hears telling the media that the Mannequins are :world class" talents ...Stan Bowman needs to sign them pro to before other teams jump in to grab them ..But as I said they are less than 1 yrvold ..
SO I GUESS THIS MEANS THEY CANNOT BE SIGNED till the draft of 2036...or 2037 if their factory production date came after Sept.15th of 2018....

Pity!"

I always hoped and prayed Fiddy would never get out, just always assumed he never knew any other forums or sub forums existed...welp, that shit is over, the secret is out, the world now knows that Fiddy is a Hawks poster...:cry::cry::cry:

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
and Brady Tkachuk out for at least a month with a torn ligament in his knee...my lord Ottawa is cursed. kid played most of the game on the tear, i saw the game, it didnt look like much of a collision into the boards but it hurt him and you could see him in pain. kid has guts to stay and play the rest of the game, he was having an amazing game too.

Rooh

GENERATIONAL TANK COMMANDER
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2017

"Dear Stan:

Sincerely
Gary B.
AppropriateIncredibleCoral-size_restricted.gif

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
he posted this in the American Prospects Update Thread-Prospects forum:
"He is less than a yr old and already he is Turing heads at Chicago Blackhawks practices ....terrific at blocking shots and on deflection for goals for...today he scored a beauty deflection on a tip from 20 feet out from a Seabrook shot ...puck changed direction and beat Anton Forster. ..of course I am talking about one of the 2 Mannequins the Blackhawks are using at practices. ..just camenoutbofvthe factory a few months ago and already turning heads of the Hawks brass with their impressive performances at practice .. Saad costing $6.0 million could be scratched for the game against the Yotes t omortow night ..but the Mannequins are threatening to end their PTO trials and earn a roster spot for their great defensive and now offensive performance at practice
..Q was even over-hears telling the media that the Mannequins are :world class" talents ...Stan Bowman needs to sign them pro to before other teams jump in to grab them ..But as I said they are less than 1 yrvold ..
SO I GUESS THIS MEANS THEY CANNOT BE SIGNED till the draft of 2036...or 2037 if their factory production date came after Sept.15th of 2018....

Pity!"

I always hoped and prayed Fiddy would never get out, just always assumed he never knew any other forums or sub forums existed...welp, that **** is over, the secret is out, the world now knows that Fiddy is a Hawks poster...:cry::cry::cry:

Isn’t there a forum here he posts in with perfect English and grammar? 99% sure there is, or was.

Reactions: AmericanDream
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad