Around the League XXXIX - Bolts choked earlier than expected

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Eberle has played well, but let someone else overpay for him.

If you want offense, go after Panarin, what we need is 200 ft players and that just isn't him.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
We could use a scoring RW to slot on Saad line

4 yrs at 5M wouldn't be bad deal for a guy like Eberle and he does show up in big moments

A RW for Saad to play with? Why not let Saad play RW and just get a better C than AA for him to play with on the 3rd line and throw Kahun on the LW.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Panarin is going to Florida. I don't doubt it at this point so Hawks going after a C and RW for 3rd line would be good offseason strategy

I think it's probably one or the other for the 3rd line, so I say find a really good 3rd line C. Having Toews, Strome, and a good 3C would be awesome depth at the position.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Why put Kahun on 3rd line when he looked good with Strome/Debrincat?

So you can roll 3 lines that can score.

Caggiula-Toews-Kane
Cat-Strome-Perlini
Kahun-Nelson-Saad

That's a well balanced lineup with 3 lines that can all score. Or even swap Perlini and Kahun. Either way, I'd build a lineup something along those lines for the balance.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
So you can roll 3 lines that can score.

Caggiula-Toews-Kane
Cat-Strome-Perlini
Kahun-Nelson-Saad

That's a well balanced lineup with 3 lines that can all score. Or even swap Perlini and Kahun. Either way, I'd build a lineup something along those lines for the balance.

Cant depend on Perlini in top 9 role

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Tampa called up a defenseman, I have to think that means Hedman isn't playing tonight since he didn't skate this morning. What is wrong with him? I haven't seen any mention of that.

Also, did Point even play in games 1 or 2? Absolutely invisible.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Cant depend on Perlini in top 9 role

I really don't like Perlini at all but I get the vibe that he's going to be gifted a spot on the roster so that's why I have him in the lineup. I'd love to replace him with another FA for the 3rd line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad