Around the League | No lead is safe in Round 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Anyone else despise Trouba as much as I do? What a scumball he is out there. One of these times, he's going to connect with one of his patented flying elbow attempts and put the recipient into Marc Savard territory.

Modern-day Bryan Marchment. reckless player, yes.

Reactions: Vector

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I wonder what the market for Marner looks like. His own fanbase is completely out on him. He’s never passed the eye test in the playoffs and that definitely will be something for a lot of teams.

You also have to pay him considering he’s expiring.

Maybe Treliving really wants to go full Benning and does Marner for Dubois

Reactions: Vector

Petey O

I can teach you how to play gicky gackers
Feb 26, 2021
Brock Boeser
The fact that there's already a series potentially half over before the Canucks' series even starts is absolutely ridiculous.

Get your shit together NHL.

Also, Nichushkin 8 goals already. Unreal.

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
The fact that there's already a series potentially half over before the Canucks' series even starts is absolutely ridiculous.

Could be to our advantage. We get some time to rest and recover from injury before the series, and then after sweeping the Oilers we will hopefully get some more recuperation time with Dallas and Colorado going to 7 games.

It's all coming up Millhouse!

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Could be to our advantage. We get some time to rest and recover from injury before the series, and then after sweeping the Oilers we will hopefully get some more recuperation time with Dallas and Colorado going to 7 games.

It's all coming up Millhouse!
I’d care more if NyR were in the West.
Van got pushed to Wed because of the arena commitments in Dallas.

If there wasn’t a 2nd Pearl Jam concert on Monday maybe the Canucks and oilers would have started yesterday.

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
i thought that was a good embellishment call

also tanev is a monster still

Nick Lang

May 14, 2015

Also, Nichushkin 8 goals already. Unreal.

Does it really matter to the West teams what the East teams are doing right now ... or vice versa?

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Dallas blows the 2 on 1 and then Hintz blows the partial break.

Man it’s late in Dallas for a weekday overtime game

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
They don’t go away?

At least Avs are not a disgrace to society, and they don't release one sex tape after another thinking it'll make them relevant.

OH TEE time

Bah, why do I gotta stare at Messier's bald head again...

LemonSauceD

Instigator
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
Weekes and Messier together is hilarious to me on this panel considering that motherless prick demanded Weekes be traded for being a lying lazy sack. What a cursed ass panel.

• Haha
Reactions: lawrence

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Is it bad I kind of want Colorado to win just so Tanev maybe comes home?

Seriously though. It's crazy how the Avs seemingly just will themselves back into damn near every game.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Hope this goes 8 extra periods.
It’s also 11:30 pm local time during this pre OT intermission. Price the nhl paid for trying to make it a double header. NYR went 2OT and likely the eastern viewers went to bed after that game ended since it was past 11pm EST when it did end.

Reactions: ziploc

Nopefully

Nov 11, 2023
I liked the Vegas - Dallas announcer a lot more than the one doing the Dallas series now. There was more intensity with the other guy, this one sounds like he's announcing a regular season game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad