Around the League | No lead is safe in Round 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Andersen down too early, Trochek had the entire far side open and missed. Smart enough to release it from distance instead of getting to close.

Red

Dec 14, 2002
VanCity
Visit site
allowing a shorthanded 2-on-1 in the last minute is certainly a choice

the rangers have allowed two grade A opportunities in the last minute of a tied game while on a powerplay...

Reactions: SeawaterOnIce

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
It would not surprise me one bit if either Tavares or Marner gets moved to Chicago or SJS. Although SJS would be the bigger pull because it's San Jose and they want to be out of the spotlight because the lights were too bright.

Those two teams need good/talented players to play around Bedard and Macklin. I don't think they really care that Marner is a playoff choker as long as he performs in the regular season.
Hard to envision that scenario. Tavares basically just playing out the string if he did that. His deal is up in 2025. 34 going on 35 with a late birthday. SJ not making the PO during Macklin’s elc. Not sure he’d want to end his career that way.

Marner I can’t see SJ trade for him. Different scenario if he hits free agency.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
We were the obviously better team in 4 of the 6 games (1, 2, 5, 6).

Bizarre interpretation, and pretty classless as well.

We were absolutely the better team in Game 1, 2, 3, 4 and 7. Cloutier just couldn't make a damn save.

Oh wait, he wasn't talking about the 1st time around?

Reactions: Vector and calnuck

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
I was wrong about the Canes/Rangers series, pretty entertaining. Carolina goalie made several elite highlight reel saves. If they win hes the 1st star, shame if they lose cause hes playing dynamite

EDIT Carolinas overtime PP looked like our normal playoff PPs so far, lots of passing instead of shooting and not knowing when or how to get it on net

Reactions: SeawaterOnIce
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad